A megalopolis of culture, cuisine and history, Jakarta is the center of all things Indonesian. From renowned museums and widely-revered sites, to beaches and unbelievable food—Jakarta finds itself near the top of every jetsetter’s bucket list.
With the city center undergoing rapid expansion, you’ll need a blend of Indonesian coffee to keep up with the turbulence. Looking to escape the traffic of ten million Jakartans? The Thousand Islands are only an hour from the city, leaving you with over 300 palm-fringed islands to explore. With a private jet to Jakarta, you can unwind in some of the country’s most exclusive resorts. Enjoy your own floating cottage on a secluded white sand island, share the crystal clear waters with baby turtles, or brave a score of water sports.
Lovers of history, ethnology, and architecture will revel in the Museum Nasional, a must-see when visiting Jakarta. Boasting millennia-old artifacts highlighting Indonesian history, your eyes will be dazzled by the golden treasures adorning its walls. Book a private charter jet to Jakarta, Indonesia to delve into its many galleries and museums.
For an authentic taste of Jakarta, peruse the paved streets of Merdeka Square. With a score of bohemian cafes and even a deer enclosure, people flock here on the weekends for an escape from the city’s bustle. Home to the country’s symbol of independence, the Monas Tower, guests can take a trip up the observation tower for a stunning 360-degree view of the city.
The city’s economy is thriving, with roughly 60% of visitors flying to Jakarta for business. Offering a higher standard of living and an increasing luxury property market, many charter jet travelers fly to the city for investment opportunities. Whether you’re visiting for corporate reasons or looking into personal business expansions, charter a private jet to Jakarta, Indonesia with evoJets.
Jakarta, Indonesia Private Jet Airports
- Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK / WIII) — This is the largest and busiest airport in all of Southeast Asia, and the busiest in the southern hemisphere. Serving almost 67 million passengers annually, a private jet through this airport is the prime way to travel.
- Halim Perdanakusuma International Airport (HLP / WIIH) — Much smaller in scale compared to Soekarno-Hatta, this airport is used not only for commercial services, but for private charter, military and presidential flights.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Jakarta, Indonesia
- Private Jets from London to Jakarta – Explore the various cuisines from the melting pot of ethnicities that Indonesia is home to, with a private jet to Jakarta.
- Charter Flights from Hong Kong to Jakarta – Dive into the Thousand Islands, reserve your own floating cottage, and embrace the year-round balmy sun with a private jet to Jakarta.
- Charter Jets to Jakarta from Manila – With a private jet to Jakarta chartered by evoJets, you can fly in style, with the peace of mind you deserve.
- Private Flights from Shanghai to Jakarta – From one financial district to the next, take a private jet to Jakarta from Hong Kong.