A hot destination for letting loose and partying until the sun rises, you’ll need a cup of carajillo coffee to keep up with all that Ibiza has to offer. Among the Mediterranean’s most vibrant islands, Ibiza attracts luxury globetrotters from all corners of the world.
Famed for its tropical vibes, and some of the world’s most exhilarating clubs, Ibiza has an allure like no other. A private jet to Ibiza is the most opulent way to start your luxury excursion to this Balearic island.
Behind all the nightlife and endless soirées, Ibiza is a land of adventure and home to some of nature’s finest. Cala Comte is one of the island’s best beaches, making up 800-meters of white sand and azure waters, twisting and turning to encapsulate the rugged coast. Cool off on the sandy coast or explore the marine life below the sea with a snorkel and fins. Small bars and cafes have situated themselves on the rocks for vacationers to enjoy a savory sangría as they bask in the balming sun of the island.
Adrenaline chasers can charter a jet to Ibiza and take an unforgettable leap into the cool Mediterranean waters, as the island is home to some of the world’s finest cliff jumping terrains. Catapult yourself into the air and boast your aerial acrobatics before you touch down into the clear waters, a rush of excitement you won’t find anywhere else. From Cala Tarida to Punta Galera, the coast is covered in rocky cliffs of various heights for the daring to enjoy, while also offering a beautiful view of the island for those looking to unwind instead.
For a breath of fresh air and a panoramic view of the ocean, you can hike to Ibiza’s tallest point and enjoy the serenity and calmness of Sa Talaia. If you’re lucky, you may catch a glimpse of the exotic Jineta, a cat-like creature that is native to the Balaeric Islands and Africa, hanging in the trees. Make it to the peak of the hill before dusk because the sunset over the turquoise water is unbelievable.
This Spanish island is at the forefront of Europe’s raging partying scene. No trip to Ibiza by private jet is complete without a night at some of the world’s most legendary nightclubs. Amnesia, one of the island’s most exclusive club scenes, has hosted DJ royalty from all around the world. From Paul Oakenfold to Tiesto and even the late Avicii, the experience is electrifying and ironically, unforgettable.
Those looking for a taste of culture and rich history can charter a jet to Ibiza and explore some of the islands many UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Take a break from the sandy shores to peruse the cobblestone paths of Dalt Vila. Boasting Gothic architecture, antique castles, and 14th-century cathedrals, you’ll be able to marvel at the ancient foundation that the island was built on.
Whether you’re in need to let loose and dance the night away or looking hungry for an endless tropical adventure, charter your private jet to Ibiza with evoJets. Contact us today to get started!
Ibiza Private Jet Airports
- Ibiza Airport (IBZ / LEIB) — Only four miles from the city center, this airport is the only facility serving both Ibiza and the island of Formentera. Originally a military airport, it now serves all domestic and international flights to and from the island.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Ibiza
- Private Jet to Ibiza from London – Trade the rain and bustle of London for azure waters and sunshine in Ibiza—charter your private flight today!
- Private Jets from Paris to Ibiza – Party the night away at some of the world's most legendary clubs with a private jet to Ibiza.
- Charter Jets from Athens to Ibiza – With a private jet to Ibiza, you can take a leap into clear blue waters and enjoy some of the island's most popular cliff dives.
- Private Charter Flights to Ibiza from Madrid – From one Spanish icon city to another, your private flight to Ibiza from Madrid is safe and luxurious with evoJets.