The capital city of Pennsylvania sits comfortably alongside the Susquehanna River, aging finely as one of the most influential and involved cities in the history of the United States. Harrisburg, Pennsylvania has come a long way, and the city is hailed as a vibrant collection of the arts, environment, and cultural significance. Charter a private jet to Harrisburg, PA and spend your time cruising down the Susquehanna River, or at the nation’s largest agricultural exposition—no matter what you choose, you are bound to make unforgettable memories.
For history buffs of all sorts, the National Civil War Museum in Harrisburg offers a fun and interactive examination of the Civil War from a solely educational lens. Make your way through exhibits highlighting the full timeline of America’s past.
Charter a private jet to Harrisburg for the riverside entertainment and rich culture that can be spotted on every block of the city’s center. Downtown Harrisburg is a very connected and intertwined area, filled with restaurants and cafes that make walking through town very enjoyable, and quite easy. City Island is a stretch of land in the center of the river that can be walked to from downtown, to enjoy live concerts, baseball games, or public events.
While in downtown, it is worthwhile to make your way to the Pennsylvania State Capitol building for its Italian Renaissance-inspired architecture that President Teddy Roosevelt regarded as “the handsomest.” The domed building can be seen on the horizon of the city from almost anywhere in Harrisburg, becoming more breathtaking with every step closer. The painted floors and murals match the excellent workmanship of the gold plated interior and tall illuminated ceilings. Book your private jet to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania for an inside look at the stunning location where the magic of the city happens.
Every January in Harrisburg is set aside for the annual Pennsylvania Farm Show that has earned the title of largest indoor agricultural exposition in the United States. Large buildings are connected and tunneled together for an all-day event of walking, eating, drinking, and maybe horseback riding for the more adventurous.
Whether you’re looking to enlighten yourself about the country’s past or wanting to explore the nation’s largest agricultural show, charter your private jet to Harrisburg with evoJets. As the leader of jet charter travel across all North American destinations, leave the hassle of flying private to us.
Private Jet Airports Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Harrisburg International Airport (KMDT / MDT) — Serving the city for over one hundred years, Harrisburg International is located nine miles outside of the city center of Harrisburg. As the third-busiest airport in Pennsylvania, private travel is the most efficient form of travel to Harrisburg.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Harrisburg, PA
- Private Jets from New York to Harrisburg, PA – A private jet charter from NYC to Harrisburg is the most efficient way to hop between these cities.
- Charter Flights from Boston to Harrisburg, PA – Skip the drive and charter your private flight from Boston to Harrisburg with evoJets.
- Jet Charters from Chicago to Harrisburg, PA – Get a glimpse of the nation's largest indoor agricultural exposition in Harrisburg, PA.
- Private Jet Charter Flights from Orlando to Harrisburg, PA – Your private travel can be safe, speedy, and luxurious when you fly with evoJets.