Populated by eight million people, the streets of Hanoi are endlessly swarming with scooters and horns blaring into the air. Home to both lively atmospheres, as well as calm and serene changes of scenery, you can find a place to enjoy for every frame of mind. Despite the chaos, this buzzing heart of Vietnam is a city full of resilience, history, and culture, making Hanoi a prime jet charter destination.
After deplaning your private jet to Hanoi, your first stop should be the beloved and historic Old Quarter. Immerse yourself in a true Hanoian culture, where you’ll peruse the streets of the quarters and dodge scooters—as the sidewalks are also motorbike parking spots. The Old Quarters boast a unique French-colonial architecture and a plethora of hidden cafes, restaurants and bars for foodies to discover. The area is home to some of the city’s most luxurious hotels and is also the financial hub of Hanoi, making it a convenient place for jetsetters traveling to Vietnam for business.
For a break from the traffic and city noise, escape to one of Vietnam’s most beautiful temples, The Temple of Literature. This green oasis is a stark contrast from the concrete jungle that encompasses it. Honoring one of Vietnam’s finest scholars, the temple was dedicated to Confucius, and was home to the country’s first university.
With a private jet to Hanoi, you can experience the roots of Vietnamese academia and the rich history that surrounds it.
History buffs will be delighted to be among the UNESCO World Heritage Site that is The Imperial Citadel of Thang Long, also known as Hanoi Citadel. Once serving as a military and political hub to the Vietnamese empire, today it is a golden palace with a multitude of gates, statues and greenery. Hanoi Citadel is one of the best places to visit for an authentic glimpse of Vietnamese antiquity.
Take a private jet to Hanoi and indulge in some of Asia’s best street food. Foodies will relish in the flavors and aromas that fill the air as you stroll through the Old Quarters. While Hanoi is home to a wide variety of innovative and upscale restaurants, no trip is complete without a taste of authentic banh-mi or refreshing pho from the food stalls that line the streets.
Hanoi, Vietnam Private Jet Airports
- Noi Bai International Airport (HAN / VVNB) — This is Vietnam’s largest and second busiest airport. After it completed its new international terminal, it received the award of World’s Most Improved Airport from Skytrax.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Hanoi, Vietnam
- Jet Charters from London to Hanoi – Explore the various cuisines from the melting pot of ethnicities that Vietnam is home to, with a private jet to Hanoi.
- Private Jets from Hong Kong to Hanoi – With a private jet to Hanoi, you can experience a multitude of temples and savory tastes.
- Charter Jets to Hanoi from Beijing – Explore some of the most populated capital cities in the world with a private jet from Beijing to Hanoi.
- Private Jet from Singapore to Hanoi – Avoid the hassle of congested terminals and security lines with a private jet from Singapore to Hanoi.