Once known as the ‘Steeltown’ for its booming steel industry, today Hamilton is a quirky and cosmopolitan city, making it a prime charter jet destination. From harborside views and hidden eateries to neoclassical mansions and historic museums, your cravings for a unique and relaxing getaway can be satiated with a quick private jet to Hamilton, Ontario.
Begin your Canadian adventure in Hamilton, with a stop at some of the country’s grandest mansions. Dundurn Castle, a National Historic Site of Canada, encapsulates over 18,000 square feet of stunning architecture and beautiful greenery. The mansion is open to the public and hosts countless regal weddings every year.
With a private jet to Hamilton, nature enthusiasts will be thrilled to visit The Bruce Trail, a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve. With over 550 miles of wilderness and paved trails along the Niagara Escarpment, hikers, joggers, and walkers will appreciate the serenity of the calm environment.
Deplane your private jet to Hamilton, Ontario, and get to the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum, where you can be among one of the world’s flying Lancaster bombers (there are only two in existence). Tour a plethora of military jets, propeller-driven aircraft, and helicopters, while aviation fanatics can even book a private trip in a select few of these planes.
Hamilton is home to the country’s largest botanical garden, The Royal Botanical Gardens. Featuring a wildlife sanctuary, an arboretum, and a rock garden, the jewel of this attraction is its Centennial Rose Garden. With thousands of rose species on display, you’ll be enamored by the lovely scent and peaceful aura this rose garden evokes.
The city is home to rich history and heritage, breathtaking nature, and a great representation of what Canada can offer. Book your private jet to Hamilton, Ontario with evoJets, the premier service for all Canadian destinations.
Hamilton, Ontario Private Jet Airports
- John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport (YHM / CYHM) — Located six miles from downtown Hamilton and forty miles from Toronto, this airport is considered the “reliever” for Toronto Pearson International.
- Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ / CYYZ) — This is Canada’s largest and busiest airport, and was named after Lester B. Pearson, Nobel Peace Prize laureate and a previous prime minister of Canada. Its annual passenger traffic makes it quite congested…another reason to fly privately.
- Region of Waterloo International Airport (YKF / CYKF) — Although it is roughly an hour from Hamilton, Ontario, this airport specializes in general aviation, avoiding the congestion of the other massive airports.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Hamilton, Ontario
- Jet Charters to Hamilton from New York – Escape the concrete jungle and busy city life with a private jet from New York to Hamilton, Ontario.
- Private Jets from Boston to Hamilton – Your private flight to Hamilton, Ontario is safe and luxurious with evoJets.
- Charter Jets to Hamilton from Chicago – With a private charter to Hamilton, you can peruse the country's largest botanical garden.
- Private Jet to Hamilton from Vancouver – With a plethora of mansions and museums lining the city, a private jet to Hamilton is only the start to your Canadian feat.