Designated as the ‘Spice Isle’ of the Caribbean, this small island makes quite the splash, luring in charter jet travelers from all around the world. Known for its kaleidoscopic houses of yellows, oranges, greens, and reds stacked delicately in St. George’s, or for the aroma of vanilla and nutmeg filling the air, a private jet to Grenada will leave you feeling renewed.
This mini archipelago actually has three islands to discover, and with each island comes miles of white sand and azure waters. Anse La Roche on the island of Carriacou is tucked away and unspoiled by tourists, leaving you to soak in the sultry sun and the serene sound of waves crashing into the shore, unbothered by reality.
The world-famous Grand Anse Beach is a Grenadian treasure, giving charter jet travelers a stretch of silky white sand and a view of the capital’s chromatic houses in the distance. The vividly hued coral reef can be seen from the shore, making this a prime spot for snorkeling and swimming alongside the copious marine life.
With a private jet to Grenada, you can experience one of the world’s only underwater world of sculptures. Grab your diving gear and plunge into the cerulean waters to discover a utopia of over 80 pieces of artwork carpeting the ocean floor. As the years have progressed, the power of the ocean has made its mark on these concrete sculptures, creating artificial coral reefs and attracting a variety of sea life for divers to mingle with.
For an adventure sans the sand and saltwater, St. George’s is a city of picturesque wonder. Hailed as one of the Caribbean’s most beautiful capitals, a stroll through the streets is like stepping into an oil painting. A harbor that will spark all your senses simultaneously, you’ll be greeted by shades of color, aromatic spices, and delectable cuisine at every corner.
For a special glimpse of the island’s beauty, head to the top of Fort George for a panoramic view of the entire archipelago in all directions. Towering over 150-feet above the harbor, the birdseye view makes it the ultimate destination for those looking for an unforgettable photo-op. History enthusiasts will also have a chance to explore the cannons and defensive tunnels built during Grenada’s colonial era.
For a true escape from reality and a chance to enjoy nature’s beauty, untouched, charter a private jet to Grenada with evoJets. As the premier service for all Caribbean private travel, leave the hassle of flying to us.
Private Jet Airports in Grenada
- Maurice Bishop International Airport (TGPY / GND) — Only five miles from the island’s capital, this is the main airport serving the tri-island. With expert VIP services and an FBO, your private travel to Grenada will be efficient and comfortable.
- Lauriston Airport (TGPZ / CRU) — Located a few miles west of the city’s main town, Hillsborough, this is a smaller and less congested facility. Serving as an ideal gateway to the island’s beauty, it accommodates mainly small aircraft on its newly renovated runway.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Grenada
- Private Jets from New York to Grenada – From vanilla to nutmeg, this island of spices is an aromatic beauty. Book your private jet to Grenada with evoJets.
- Jet Charters from London to Grenada – Silky white sand and aquamarine waters await your arrival when you charter a private jet to Grenada.
- Charter Jets to Grenada from Miami – An iconic site for divers from all around the world, Grenada is a jewel waiting to be explored.
- Charter Flights to Grenada from Paris – Escape the busy city and tourist filled streets when you jet from Paris to Grenada.