A haven for hedge funds, financial firms, and East Coast luxury, Greenwich consistently ranks as one of the most affluent cities in America. From an unparalleled restaurant scene to exclusive local boutiques, grandeur can be found in every direction. While famed for its remarkable opulence, Greenwich offers globetrotters more than just mere pomp. Historical cottages, endless miles of sun-soaked beaches, breathtaking views, and more await when you charter a private jet to Greenwich, Connecticut.
Showcasing Greenwich’s affinity for art and culture, the Bruce Museum features a diverse and evolving artwork collection. Home to contemporary sculptures, Chinese brushwork and interactive exhibits, the museum offers a variety of pieces guaranteed to entice any viewer. Home to pieces by artistic virtuosos like Auguste Rodin, Frederick MacMonnies, and Hiram Powers, the Bruce Museum is one of the city’s greatest cultural attractions.
For a taste of the local lifestyle, Greenwich Avenue is the perfect remedy. Lined with classical Italianate-style architecture and vibrant flowers, guests can find a plethora of possibilities to explore the district. Leisurely stroll across the stone-paved streets, or take pleasure in any of the district’s upscale restaurants, chic cafes, and designer boutiques. Whatever your preference, Greenwich Avenue is sure to be filled with delight.
Perhaps one of Connecticut’s best-kept secrets is the elusive Greenwich Point Park. Miles of trails parallel golden shores of pristine beaches, making the site a must-visit for a tranquil place to relax by the sea. Contributing to the breathtaking views is the Manhattan skyline, castling city lights all across the beach. Charter a private jet to Greenwich, Connecticut, and experience the glamor of New York City without the chaos.
Considered the polo center of America, the Greenwich Polo Club is the ideal destination for anyone that enjoys high fashion, lively entertainment, and reveling in a classical round of polo. Home to the White Birch polo team, one of the most triumphant teams of all time, the city is a must-visit for any dignified polo enthusiast. Book a private charter flight to Greenwich and experience one of the most elite polo clubs in the world.
Any trip to Greenwich would be incomplete without a day spent at the Donald M. Kendall Sculpture Gardens, a sensational art attraction unlike any other. As part of the PepsiCo World Headquarters, the gardens treat visitors to over a hundred glorious acres of sculptures created by some of the most notable sculptures of the 19th and 20th centuries. Canvas the gardens and relish in the harmony of perfectly curated lush landscapes and spectacular art pieces.
Book a private jet to Greenwich, Connecticut with Evo and experience the perfect combination of old-world charm and a new world wonder. Whether you long for a promising cultural scene or a captivating natural scene, Greenwich is the ideal destination for any traveler.
Private Jet Airports Near Greenwich, Connecticut
- Westchester County Airport (KHPN / HPN) — With the New York-Connecticut border running along this airport’s perimeter, the facility serves both states. About thirty miles from Manhattan, it is a great option for those looking to travel into NYC sans the congestion of EWR and JFK.
- Igor Sikorsky Memorial (KBDR / BDR) — Previously known as Bridgeport Municipal Airport, it is six miles outside of downtown Bridgeport and thirty miles from Greenwich.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Greenwich, CT
- Private Jet from East Hampton to Greenwich – No matter the distance, simply choose your aircraft and leave the rest to Evo.
- Charter Flights from Naples to Greenwich – Cruise the East Coast in style when you charter a private flight from Naples to Greenwich with Evo.
- Jet Charters from Orlando to Greenwich – From the city of theme parks to the city of mansions, explore the history of CT in Greenwich.
- Private Jet Charter Flights to Greenwich from North Eleuthera – Congested terminals, long lines, and uncomfortable traveling is a thing of the past when you charter with evoJets.