An all-American destination steeped in history, art, and novel museums, this charming city is only an hour from the state’s capital. With a private charter jet to Greensboro, North Carolina, charter travelers have it all: go from appreciating mother nature’s richest depths, to indulging in some of the region’s best tasting brews.
When you jet to Greensboro, North Carolina, you’ll have a rich canvas to explore. This city is home to a diverse variety of exhibitions, specializing in art, animals, and American history. Begin your journey with the Weatherspoon Art Museum, located in the University of North Carolina, and home to one of the largest compilations of contemporary and modern art in the Southeast. From Andy Warhol to Willem de Kooning, you’ll be surrounded by a plethora of world-renowned pieces from the beginning of the 20th century, to the present day.
Another Greensboro-classic is its Science Center—it’s considered one of the most visited destinations in the city. A trilogy of sights under one roof: it’s home to a zoo, museum, and aquarium. Visitors can check out the only inland aquarium in all of North Carolina, where otters, sharks, and countless fish species’ natural habitats are on full display. The center’s museum exhibits a world-class selection of work, from a massive Herpetarium, a state-of-the-art OmniSphere Theater, and a 36-foot T-Rex skeleton.
The city is home to several spaces meant to evoke tranquility and a sense of relaxation. From The Greensboro Arboretum to The Gateway Gardens, the shades of blossoming color against the verdant landscape can be a much-needed break from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Charter a private jet to Greensboro, NC and explore the natural beauty of one of the state’s finest parks, the Tanger Family Bicentennial Garden. Known for its traditional annual plantings and stunning bronze sculptures, the immaculately manicured greenery is a true breath of fresh air. With almost 8-acres of fauna and flora, paved pathways, and a charming wedding gazebo, it’s the perfect scene for a picnic or afternoon stroll.
Though museums and nature may be the highlight of your trip, no private charter trip to Greensboro is complete without tasting some of the state’s best brews. A local microbrewery in the city specializes in the production of authentic British beers, from English Dark Mild to the classic Milk Stout, the interactive tasting room gives you a sample of their several concoctions.
Charter your next private flight to Greensboro, North Carolina with evoJets, the leader in private travel to all North American destinations. Leave the hassle of flying private to us.
Private Jet Charter Airport in Greensboro, North Carolina
- Piedmont Triad International Airport (KGSO / GSO) — Serving the Piedmont Triad of the state, it is the third busiest airport in North Carolina. This tri-runway is conveniently located only a few miles from Greensboro.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Greensboro, NC
- Private Jet from Houston to Greensboro – Explore true American history when you vacation in Greensboro.
- Charter Flights from Miami to Greensboro – From the sunny tropics, jet to Greensboro from Miami for a grand retreat.
- Jet Charters from New York to Greensboro – Escape the concrete jungle and endless traffic with a private jet from NYC to Greensboro.
- Private Jets from Chicago to Greensboro – Harsh winters of Chicago can be avoided when you jet to Greensboro for year-round sun.