Spectacular natural sites meet the cultural attractions of a modern, cosmopolitan city in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Scenic fishing lakes and enchanting forests set a picturesque background perfect for any serene vacation. Art enthusiasts will especially enjoy this mecca for creators, which boasts a myriad of art museums, galleries, and festivals. Charter a private jet to Grand Rapids and revel in the rustic, charmful character of Michigan’s hidden gem.
Fostering an oasis of tranquility and natural beauty, the Frederik Meijer Gardens welcomes guests to breathtaking scenery all year round. Showcasing a wealth of glamorous flowers native to Michigan and peaceful green spaces, the venue serves as the perfect location for a relaxing getaway from the hectic rush of everyday life. Most impressively, the gardens also feature rare and exotic plants from around the world at the magnificent Lena Meijer Conservatory.
For a taste of historical prominence and architectural masterpiece, visitors ought to visit the Meyer May House. Constructed in 1909 by distinguished designer Frank Lloyd Wright, the house is considered a “Michigan Prairie masterpiece.” Today, the house welcomes visitors to a unique collection of antiques and an opportunity to admire the towering, leaded glass skylights famously used by Wright.
With more than twenty breweries, the Beer City Ale Trail welcomes guests to savor the handiwork of several local brewmasters. Hop on a party bike, ride along a trolly, or stroll the grounds by foot as you sip the afternoon away. Charter a private jet to Grand Rapids, MI and fill your “Brewsader Passport” with as many stamps as you can, as you catalog all your malty options.
Contributing to the city’s esteemed historical reputation, the Gerald R. Ford Museum welcomes visitors to explore the insights of Grand Rapids native and former U.S. President, Gerald Ford. Showcasing highlights from his early life to his political career, the museum is guaranteed to please the likings of historians and patriots, alike. Charter a private jet to Grand Rapids, Michigan and experience the wonders of a Presidential museum with features from the Smithsonian Institution and the National Archives.
Lining the captivating banks of the Grand River, the Thornapple Pointe Golf Club calls avid golf players of any caliber for an afternoon of luxurious fun. Lush knolls and picturesque hills form the 18-hole golf course, treating players to a challenging, yet breathtaking game. Featuring the latest game technology such as GPS and live scoreboards, the course offers a luxurious experience like no other.
Charter a private flight to Grand Rapids, Michigan and relish in the atmosphere of a rustic, quaint town while enjoying the attractions of a modern, thriving cultural hub. From the historical savant to the art aficionado, Grand Rapids is the perfect destination for any traveler.
Private Jet Airports in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Gerald R. Ford Intl Airport (KGRR / GRR) — As the second largest airport in Michigan, it is located only thirteen miles from Grand Rapids. It is named after the country’s 38th President and offers several FBOs for your private travel needs.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Grand Rapids, MI
- Private Jets from New York to Grand Rapids, MI – Trade traffic and concrete for some of the nation's most treasured natural escapes.
- Charter Flights from St. Louis to Grand Rapids, MI – Jet from St. Louis to Grand Rapids in style with a private charter flight.
- Jet Charters from Orlando to Grand Rapids, MI – Fly in luxury with your own private jet charter from Orlando to Grand Rapids.
- Private Jet Charter Flights from Aspen to Grand Rapids, MI – A private jet charter from Aspen to Grand Rapids is a nature lover's dream.