Situated in the Northwest region of the Valley of the Sun, this suburban town offers globetrotters adventure, sans the chaos and traffic of its busy neighbor, Phoenix. Charter a private jet to Glendale, Arizona, and get your fair share of novel experiences, outdoor entertainment, and of course, professional sports.
A hallmark of Glendale is its sports pride. The University of Phoenix stadium is a North American one-of-a-kind, boasting not only a retractable field, but also a retractable roof. This stadium has the capacity to seat over seventy thousand people! Designed by architect Peter Eisenman, it’s a display of world-class engineering, design, and technology. Home to the NFL’s Arizona Cardinals and grounds for the annual NCAA Fiesta Bowl, sports fans can charter a private jet to Glendale and enjoy sideline seats to any game, no matter the weather.
Camelback Ranch is another state-of-the-art sports facility, only fifteen miles from Phoenix, Arizona. This complex sprawls over 140-acres of Sonoran Desert-style landscaping, featuring thirteen baseball fields, twelve luxury suites, and a party deck. A home for the Chicago White Sox and LA Dodgers during the MLB’s Spring Training, the modern design and manicured grounds make the Spring games that much more enjoyable.
The city isn’t just a prime space for football and baseball, but also golf. Pack your favorite gloves and jet to Glendale, Arizona for The 500 Club Golf. This championship, 18-hole course is nestled on the cloistered foothills of the city. Designed by Brian Whitcomb, it offers sophisticated intricacies that will challenge golfers of every rank. Members can enjoy untouched mountain views and manicured desert landscaping, complemented by Glendale’s natural terrain.
Those with a sweet tooth can charter a private jet to Glendale and explore the sweet factory that churns out up to 40,000 pieces of candy every day. The Cerreta Candy Company provides visitors with a glimpse of the magic behind the sea of caramel and chocolate wrapped treats.
Looking to appreciate mother nature, desert edition? The Thunderbird Conservation Park provides visitors with over one thousand acres of wilderness. As the city’s only mountain preserve, the ample trails can be hiked, biked, or jogged, but best experienced on the back of a horse!
Whether you’re looking to enjoy the summer outdoors or enjoy a home Cardinal’s football game, charter your next private jet to Glendale, Arizona with evoJets.
Private Jet Airports in Glendale, Arizona
- Glendale Municipal Airport (KGEU / GEU) — This facility is considered a general aviation reliever airport. Only seven miles from the downtown Glendale, this is a perfect landing place for those chartering a private jet to Glendale for business.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Glendale, AZ
- Private Jet from Las Vegas to Glendale – Catch an exciting game of baseball at the Camelback Ranch when you jet to Glendale.
- Charter Flights from Los Angeles to Glendale – From LA to Glendale, AZ—your private travel is smooth and secure with evoJets.
- Jet Charters from Houston to Glendale – Year-round sun and adventure can be enjoyed when you jet from Houston to Glendale.
- Private Jets from Chicago to Glendale – Escape the harsh Chicago winters on your own private charter jet to Glendale, AZ!