Known as the “key to the Mediterranean,” this Rock is an exclusive world of its own. Perched on the southern tip of the Iberian peninsula, it is connected to Spain by a narrow isthmus. A private jet to Gibraltar will leave you wondering why you’ve never explored this Rock before.
As the southernmost point of Europe, the awe-inspiring nature, glittering waters, and exotic creatures rank this luxury destination high up on the bucket lists of jet-setting clientele.
Famed for the exotic creatures that roam the island, the Barbary macaques are the only wild monkeys in all of Europe. A species native to Morocco, chartering a private jet to Gibraltar will have you up close and personal with these cheeky animals. From Apes’ Den to the summit of the Rock, these curious monkeys will welcome you, and your belongings, with open arms.
Thrill-seekers and view-chasers can brave the heights of Gibraltar’s Highest Point. After trekking up the steep staircase of the Mediterranean Steps, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, you’ll find yourself 425-meters in the clouds. An absolute treat after the breathtaking trip up, the view of the crisp waters and surrounding greenery will be engraved in your memory forever.
No private flight to Gibraltar is complete without experiencing the island’s impressive geological phenomenons. From UNESCO-tagged Gorham’s Cave Complex to the Caves of St. Michael, they highlight significant developments in understanding human evolution. The largest of all, St. Michael’s Cave, features everlasting stalactites and stalagmites as well as sudden drops and narrow chambers, making this an unforgettable adventure, underground.
Another attraction not for the faint-hearted is the Gibraltar Skywalk & Windsor Suspension Bridge. Although it’s an experience of a lifetime, you’ll be strolling over three hundred meters in the sky with nothing but a wooden bridge and the ocean below you. Enjoy the fresh crispness of the air and soak up the unobstructed views of the entire island.
For charter jet travelers looking for a more subtle and less heart-pounding experience, Ocean Village is where you’ll find the lively masses. With exclusive boats dotting the marina, a luxury yacht hotel, and dozens of oceanfront restaurants and bars, this is where Gibraltar’s night scene comes to life.
Whether you’re looking to explore the natural beauty that has enthroned the region or in need of a sophisticated escape from reality, book your private jet to Gibraltar with evoJets.
Gibraltar Private Jet Airports
- Gibraltar International Airport (GIB / LXGB) — Also known as North Front Airport, this is the only facility that serves the British overseas territory of Gibraltar. It was ranked as the fifth most extreme airport in the world by The History Channel for its proximity to The Rock.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Gibraltar
- Private Jet from London to Gibraltar – Make friends with exotic wildlife on the beautiful land of Gibraltar.
- Charter Flights from Paris to Gibraltar – Sink your toes in the white sand and take in the sun's sultry rays when you charter a private jet to Gibraltar from Paris.
- Private Jet Charters from Munich to Gibraltar – Embrace the stunning greenery and azure waters of the Mediterranean.
- Private Charters from New York to Gibraltar – Escape the chaos and congestion of New York City when you jet to Gibraltar with evoJets.