Halfway between Charleston and Myrtle Beach resides a quiet coastal town, rich with history and pure southern charm. Georgetown, South Carolina is abundantly filled with antique homes on enormous properties, as well as local boutiques and small restaurants that come with big flavor and bigger style. Whether touring the city by boat or on foot, there is no shortage of activity, from monumental museums to deep-sea fishing tours. Charter a private jet to Georgetown, South Carolina today and relish in the award-winning and nationally recognized culture that makes this city what it is.
More than 250 historic estates are still standing in Georgetown, and today serve as museums and time machines into this city’s past. Of the most popular and visited properties is the Hopsewee Plantation, which happens to be the birthplace of a signer of the Declaration of Independence. The visit to the estate includes a guided tour of the interior quarters and cellars, as well as the exterior landscape and rice plantation, not to mention a southern-style lunch for visitors. Book your private jet charter flight to Georgetown, SC to visit estates at Hopsewee and Hobcaw Barony alike.
The ocean and marinas contribute greatly to the culture of Georgetown, South Carolina, and the best place to enjoy the sights, sounds, and smells of the sea are at the Georgetown Harborwalk. Stroll around this boardwalk in the late afternoon to catch the daily fishing charters returning with their day’s catch, or admire the scenes of boats and yachts entering the marina. There are plenty of delicious restaurants and small cafes that line the harbor which offers cocktail rest stops and gourmet refueling. Fly by private jet charter to Georgetown, SC and enjoy dinner at an award-winning restaurant as the sun reflects off the calm South Carolina waters.
The Yawkey Wildlife Center in Georgetown, South Carolina sits on over 24,000 acres of marshes and preserved land, where enormous pine forests lead to stunning beaches. The park is full of history and highlights some of nature’s finest creations.
Rice is of historical significance in South Carolina, and you can learn about all of it at the Georgetown Rice Museum, where the antiquity of this crop is explored from many of its influential angles. Numerous displays in the museum examine the production and shipment of long grain rice as well as its cultural and social impact on South Carolina.
The Winyah Bay in Georgetown leads to the barrier islands of the coastal city and offers the best view of the Georgetown Lighthouse by boat. Spend a day on the water amongst the dolphins and waterfowl while making way for land at the barrier islands. Colorful shells decorate the shoreline and the islands make for a great stop while boating the Atlantic blues.
Private Jet Airports in Georgetown, South Carolina
- Georgetown County Airport (KGGE / GGE) — Only several miles from the central business district of Georgetown, it specializes in general aviation, ensuring your private travel needs are always a priority.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Georgetown, SC
- Private Jets from New York to Georgetown, SC – Whether you're a nature or museum lover, Georgetown is the destination for you.
- Charter Flights from Boston to Georgetown, SC – Your private travel with evoJets is safe, speedy, and always in style.
- Jet Charters from Chicago to Georgetown, SC – Get a taste of pure southern charm when you jet to Georgetown from Chicago.
- Private Jet Charter Flights from Philadelphia to Georgetown, SC – Home to slews of classic and beloved museums, exploring this city is like stepping into a time machine. Charter your flight from Philadelphia to Georgetown, SC with evoJets.