The hometown of the King of Pop himself, Gary, Indiana is a small city with something for every kind of jetsetter. Visitors can marvel at revered sites of worship, or test their luck at the Majestic Star Casino. Where parks and beaches collide with museums and baseball stadiums, a private jet to Gary, Indiana is only the start of your exciting vacation.
With a charter jet to Gary, you can marvel at the beauty that is the Cathedral of the Holy Angels. The exterior boasts a grand gothic revival style of architecture, with an emphasis on marble and limestone on the interior. The stained glass and massive windows that shine the light inside the cathedral allow for a peaceful and serene aura.
Lovers of music can jet to Gary, Indiana and drive to see a small fenced-in home at the southwest corner of Jackson St. and 23rd Ave. Here lies the humble beginnings of The Jacksons and a granite monument on the front yard, a tribute to Michael Jackson himself.
When you take a private charter to Gary, Indiana, it’s only appropriate to visit the Gary Aquatorium. A National Historic Landmark honoring the grandfather of flight, this museum is a prime spot to watch the sunset and embrace the history of aviation. Situated perfectly for a scenic beachfront view of Lake Michigan, this is a local favorite venue for weddings and celebrations.
For those with an affinity for the outdoors, Gary is home to the Indiana Dunes. Encompassing 15 miles of the southern shore of Lake Michigan, the park is a prime destination for charter jet travelers to enjoy nature’s many wonders. From hiking and biking to scouting for rare birds and exploring the peaceful forest, the dunes have something for everyone.
Whether you’re looking for a peaceful nature’s escape from your routine, or wanting to explore the hometown of Michael Jackson, book your private jet to Gary Indiana with evoJets.
Gary, Indiana, Private Jet Airports
- Gary/Chicago International Airport (GYY / KGYY) — Conveniently located three miles from Gary’s city center, this facility is a joint civil-military airport. Supplementing two of Chicago’s major airports, the site’s FBOs ensure your private travel is always accommodated.
- Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW / KMDW) — A major commercial airport serving the southwest side of Chicago, it is the second busiest airport in Illinois. To avoid the congestion and busy terminals, contact evoJets to charter a private flight.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Gary, IN
- Private Jet to Gary from New York – Take in gorgeous lake views with a jet charter from NYC to Gary, Indiana.
- Private Jets from Boston to Gary – Leave New England for the Midwest with a private jet to Gary, Indiana from Boston.
- Charter Jets from St. Louis to Gary – Jet to Gary and explore the hometown of the King of Pop.
- Private Flights from Nashville to Gary – Your private flight to Gary, Indiana from Nashville is safe and luxurious with evoJets.