Located along the Gulf of Mexico, Fort Walton is home to beaches with dunes of sand so soft and white—they could be mistaken for mounds of sugar. Charter your very own private jet to Fort Walton, Florida, a hidden treasure of a city situated along what is affectionately known as “The Emerald Coast.”
Whether you’re looking to soak up the sun as you lay out on Fort Walton beach and work on your tan, refine your architectural skills as you take a sand castle lesson (a Fort Walton specialty), or you feel the urge to dust off and dip your fishing pole into the gorgeous blue-green waters, Fort Walton, FL boasts plenty of options for the leisure traveler.
The choices for aquatic activities in Fort Walton may seem without end, as you hop, skip, and swim your way over to the nearby Okaloosa Island for various water sports, kayaking, jet-skiing, and offshore fishing and snorkeling. With four times more aquatic species than other surrounding areas, the waters of Fort Walton are home to endless oysters, sailfish, grouper, shellfish, and mackerel, meaning the city itself is home to a slew of seafood restaurants and eateries to satisfy any and all seafood cravings.
If you travel to Fort Walton during the first weekend in June, you may find yourself accosted by friendly swashbucklers, as Fort Walton is home to the annual Billy Bowlegs Pirate Festival. Sponsored by the Greater Fort Walton Beach Chamber of Commerce, this pirate-themed festival encourages uproarious family-friendly fun.
Know that a private jet charter to Fort Walton, Florida puts you within reach of slews of educational activities and sights to explore, for those looking for things to do outside of the beach. Don your favorite pair of Aviator sunglasses, as you walk through and explore the aircraft garden at the Air Force Armament Museum, and marvel at aircrafts and Air force memorabilia spanning from WWII to the present day.
Next, visit the Indian Temple Mound Museum and immerse yourself in 12,000 years of rich Indian culture and one of the United States’s finest collections of prehistoric ceramics. The Fort Walton Emerald Coast Science Center also offers a litany of different science exhibits, cutting edge technology, and animals to engage with and interact.
If you’re seeking a getaway from the hustle and bustle of everyday, charter a private jet to Fort Walton with evoJets, you won’t be disappointed.
Private Jet Airports in Fort Walton Beach, FL
- Destin Executive Airport (KDTS / DTS) — Also known as Coleman Kelly Field, it is only one mile east of Destin’s central business district. This facility specializes in general aviation, ensuring your private travel needs when flying into the Fort Walton Beach area are accommodated.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Fort Walton Beach, FL
- Private Jet from Dallas to Fort Walton Beach, FL – From one sunny city to the next, enjoy the cool waters and tropical vibes when you jet from Dallas to Fort Walton Beach, Florida.
- Charter Flights from Atlanta to Fort Walton Beach, FL – Pack your tanning lotion and swimsuits, the endless sun of Florida is only a short flight away with evoJets.
- Jet Charters from Nassau to Fort Walton Beach – Fly between two desirable ocean-front cities when you charter a private jet between Nassau and Fort Walton Beach.
- Private Jet Flights from Chicago to Fort Walton Beach, FL – Avoid the congestion and overcrowded terminals when you charter a private jet to Fort Walton Beach with evoJets.