The beauty of Zakynthos’s beaches are so stunning and so popular, they draw not only tourists – they also attract endangered sea turtles, who favor the soft sands and clear waters there. Nature enthusiasts will love the pristine natural environment on the island, which features tree-covered mountains with miles of trails and protected beaches for the turtles. Once you arrive via a Zakynthos private jet charter, you can also explore the local Venetian-style architecture, historical sites and of course relax on the beach or explore all of the local amenities.
Like nearby Kefalonia, Zakynthos has an international airport that frequently greets private jets. Taking a private jet flight to Zakynthos with evoJets is the perfect way to get there because it avoids any lengthy ferry ride and any inconvenience and discomfort you might face on a commercial flight. Contact us today.
Private Jet Charter Airports in and Around Zakynthos, Greece
- Zakynthos International Airport (LGZA) – Also known as Dionysios Solomos, Zakynthos International Airport is the only way to find yourself right on the island, with a runway that is long enough for most private jets. There are some commercial aircraft that arrive here, but charter flights are still quite common.
Popular Zakynthos, Greece Private Jet Routes
- Charter Flights from London to Zakynthos – Take a private jet from London to Zakynthos to fly directly to the island with no layovers.
- Charter a Private Jet from Paris to Zakynthos – Known for its getaway experience, a trip from Paris to Zakynthos is something to enjoy more than once.
- Private Charter Flights from Stockholm to Zakynthos – Experience the freedom, food, and culture when leaving Sweden to Zakynthos, one of the more private Greek islands.
- Charter Jets from New York to Zakynthos – There is no better way to get from NYC To Zakynthos than to book a jet that takes you there directly.
Though it is not a secret by any means, Zakynthos tends to attract those that are experienced with Greece private jet travel, who know the beauty that this island has to offer.