West Palm Beach private jet rentals are available 24/7 with evoJets, with thousands of aircraft available at a moment’s notice.
Home to some of the most beautiful waterfront properties, golf courses and sandy south Florida beaches, West Palm is the preferred vacation destination for travelers from all over the world. Charter flights to West Palm Beach are available from anywhere in the world with evoJets, and our limitless network of aircraft offers you unbeatable flexibility.
West Palm Beach jet charter is ideal for business, pleasure and everything in between. Our aircraft are the safest and most personally tailored in the industry.
Airports In and Around West Palm Beach, FL
evoJets may operate out of any of three airports in the West Palm Beach area.
- Palm Beach International Airport (PBI, KPBI) – is located 3 miles west of downtown West Palm. Three fixed base operators (FBOs) provide services for corporate and private aviation – Galaxy Aviation, Jet Aviation, and Signature Flight Support.
- North Palm Beach County General Aviation Airport (F45) – is located 12 miles northwest of the central business district of West Palm Beach. The airport has a single FBO, Landmark Aviation, and two helicopter landing pads.
- Palm Beach County Park Airport (LNA, KLNA) – often referred to as the Lantana Airport, is about 6 miles south of downtown West Palm Beach. Jet aircraft are prohibited at the airport, and Florida Airmotive is the only FBO.
Popular West Palm Beach Private Jet Charter Routes
- Private Jets from New York to West Palm Beach – One of our most popular routes! Speak to an agent today about charter flights from New York to West Palm Beach.
- Charter Flights from Chicago to West Palm Beach – Escaping the Windy City for a weekend getaway? We have countless aircraft available 24/7 for this major route.
- Private Planes from West Palm Beach to Aspen – Private jets from West Palm Beach to Aspen are safe, secure and operate entirely on your schedule with evoJets!
- Private Jets from Boston to West Palm Beach – Fly nonstop in luxury and convenience between Boston and West Palm Beach – we can have you off the ground in under 2hrs.