Known as the “Apple Capital of the World,” charter a private jet to Wenatchee, Washington, and crunch into some of the sweetest apples you’ve ever had. Not only is the city remarkable for its fruity orchards, but the opportunity for adventure is never-ending. From snowy alps for the brave to descend, to some of nature’s most mesmerizing landscapes, Wenatchee has something for everyone.
Circulating the Columbia River is 22-miles of paved trails, lace-up your sneakers, and hit the paths. Perfect for bikers and joggers to escape the city. The Apple Capital Recreation Loop Trail is a state-wide favorite, running through four Wenatchee riverfront parks. Each park is loaded with sights to enjoy, from sculpture gardens and dramatic ravines to docks and swimming lagoons.
Overlooking the snowy Cascade Mountains is the beloved Ohme Gardens, a lush oasis of fauna and flora that serves as the ideal location for a breath of fresh air. Hand-crafted over forty years ago by Herman Ohme and his wife, the native stones and greenery are a culmination of one of America’s most famous alpine gardens.
Apple enthusiasts can charter a private flight to Wenatchee, Washington, and get a taste of some of the tastiest freshly pressed cider in the nation. Head to Orondo Cider Works and witness the fruits fresh ‘right off the tree’ as they’re uniquely blended into a refreshing beverage.
The city becomes a winter-wonderland when snow falls, making this a highly-coveted destination for wintertime sports and adventure. Sprawling with over thousands of acres of icy elevations and slopes, the ski resorts are abundant with paths to soar through on skis or snowboards.
For those looking for a more subtle and insightful experience, jet to Wenatchee and take a look at the Wenatchee Valley Museum & Cultural Center. Featuring local art and regional Native American history, you can even get a look at the giant propellers from the aircraft that conducted the first nonstop trans-Pacific flight.
Whether you’re on a mission for the best-tasting apples in the country or looking to escape reality on the summit of The Cascade Mountains, charter a private jet to Wenatchee, Washington with evoJets.
Private Jet Airports in Wenatchee, Washington
- Pangborn Memorial Airport (KEAT / EAT) — Located in Douglas County, this is only four miles from Wenatchee. It is named after Clyde Pangborn, the first pilot to make a nonstop flight across the Pacific Ocean.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Wenatchee, WA
- Private Jet from Los Angeles to Wenatchee – Get a taste of some of the nation's tastiest apples in this city.
- Charter Flights from Napa to Wenatchee – Congested terminals, long lines, and uncomfortable traveling is a thing of the past when you charter with evoJets.
- Jet Charters from Aspen to Wenatchee – Skip the connections with a direct charter flight from Aspen to Wenatchee.
- Private Jets from San Francisco to Wenatchee – A jet charter from San Francisco to Wenatchee is the perfect beginning to your winter escapade.