A coastal city with a Guinness Record for being home to the world’s longest pleasure beach, this is the destination to relax and unwind. Perched within the metropolitan region of Hampton Roads, this resort town is most famous for its laidback vibes and idyllic aura. Relieve your soul from the relentless demands of reality and book your next private jet to Virginia Beach with Evo.
Of course, when in Virginia Beach, one must appreciate the heart and soul of the city with a day at the Boardwalk. Reaching three miles alongside the honey-sand shores, it’s bustling with energy no matter the day or time. From live music concerts and hip coffee shops to the twenty-four-foot bronze statue of King Neptune, you’ll find all you need for a good time on the boardwalk.
History lovers, look no further because a private charter flight to Virginia Beach lands you within proximity of First Landing State Park. Home to the exact steps English settlers took when they first arrived on these shores centuries ago, not only is this park notable historically, it’s also a beaut to explore. If you’re lucky, you may get a glimpse of the unique rainbow sheens caused by natural oils covering the untouched swampy grounds.
If you’re looking for a beach to enjoy that’s less trodden by tourist action, fifteen miles south of the boardwalk will put you by Sandbridge Beach. Providing jetsetters with a quieter and more peaceful day to soak up the sun, you can dig your toes into the warm sand with a book in one hand and an iced tea in the other.
Surprising to some, private jets to Virginia Beach with Evo tend to be in high demand for surfers to catch some spectacular swell. Home to the annual and esteemed East Coast Surfing Championships, which is the longest-running surf contest on the globe, hundreds of talented wave-riders brave the ocean’s massive tide for a chance to cruise the beautiful barrels.
Aviation enthusiasts can begin their trip luxuriously, on a private jet charter flight to Virginia Beach—where they’ll be minutes from the Military Aviation Museum, stocked with an assortment of military aircraft and hangars. All restored to their prewar conditions, jetsetters will also get the chance to view a de Havilland Mosquito (an aircraft with a frame made almost entirely out of wood) and a Messerschmitt ME 262, which is the world’s first jet-powered fighter plane.
Leave the hassle of flying private to our charter specialists and book your next private flight to Virginia Beach with evoJets.
Private Jet Airports in Virginia Beach
- Norfolk International Airport (KORF / ORF) — This facility serves the Hampton Roads region of southeast Virginia. It is located eleven miles from Norfolk and roughly twenty miles from Virginia Beach.
- Hampton Roads Executive (KPVG / PVG) — PVG Airport is a privately owned facility with two short runways, making it suitable for smaller private jets flying into or out of Virginia Beach.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Virginia Beach, VA
- Private Jets from New York to Virginia Beach – Jet down the east coast with a charter flight from NYC to Virginia Beach arranged by Evo.
- Charter Flights from Atlanta to Virginia Beach – Only an hour and a half away, your charter flight from Atlanta to Virginia Beach will be swift and seamless.
- Jet Charters from Philadelphia to Virginia Beach – Jet to Virginia Beach, VA from Philadelphia for pristine sandy shores and amazing natural sights.
- Private Jet from Chicago to Virginia Beach – Head to the coast for great weather and sights with a private jet from Chicago to Virginia Beach.