Over the past few decades, the economy of Vietnam has changed dramatically. Once focused on farming and domestic services, Vietnam has become a place of foreign investments and international visitors looking to appreciate all that the country offers. As a private jet service, we have seen more and more private jet charter flights to Vietnam over the past few years, as more travelers look to take advantage of its natural beauty and wealth of activities.
Tourism in Vietnam is relatively new, at least by SE Asia standards. But its popularity as a destination is booming. Visitors love the breadth of outdoor experiences, classic architecture, and affordable costs for otherwise outstanding luxury.
We charter many corporate private jets to Vietnam as well. The country is becoming popular both for in-state investments and trade services. As the economy grows, so too will the number of visitors flying to Vietnam for potential growth.
No matter your reason for visiting Vietnam, our private charter service will help you get there. Give evoJets a call today to get started.
Popular Private Jet Airports in Vietnam
All airports in Vietnam are operated by the Airports Corporation of Vietnam. For its population size, there are also not as many airports in Vietnam as there are in other countries, so choices are limited. Still, there are a little under 30 airports to choose from for your Vietnam private charter. The three most popular and most common airports include:
- Noi Bai International Airport (HAN / VVNB) – Noi Bai is Hanoi’s principal airport. As the capital of Vietnam and easily one of the most beautiful and lively spots in the country, Noi Boi sees a large number of international passengers every year. Most of the flights to Noi Bai International are domestic, however, and the airport is equipped with an FBO should you want to land there. Gia Lam Airport, currently a military airport located in Hanoi itself, may someday overtake Noi Bai as the primary route to Hanoi.
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN / VVTS) – Hanoi may be its capital, but Ho Chi Minh is where the people are. That explains why Tan Son Nhat International Airport is the busiest in Vietnam. Congestion is a problem here, as the airport was only built to handle 60% of its current passenger load. Nevertheless, it is the best place to land if Ho Chi Minh is your final destination, located only 6 miles away from the city center.
- Da Nang International Airport (DAD / VVDN) – Da Neng is a popular port city, which makes it a common spot for Vietnam private charter flights. The vast majority of flights to Da Neng Airport are domestic and all of the commercial international flights are from Asia, but a private charter can get you to this airport from almost anywhere in the world.
Although Vietnam’s popularity as a destination country is exploding, there are still not quite enough airports to be able to avoid some degree of congestion. But still, depending on your destination, you can enjoy a comfortable flight and feel cared for upon landing.
Featured Vietnamese Private Jet Destinations
Vietnam’s total land area is small considering its population of over 93 million. But there are still many different fun and interesting places to visit. Some of the most likely destinations for your private charter to Vietnam include:
- Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon)
- Ha Long Bay
- Da Neng
- Hoi An
- Sa Pa
- Nha Trang
- Phu Quoc
- Mui Ne
- Can Tho
- Ha Long
- Phan Thiet
- Vung Tau
- Cham Islands
Some of these areas are very popular with tourists, especially, as there are more and more resort cities popping up near the coasts to attract visitors to their beaches.
Common Places of Note in Vietnam
- Ha Long Bay
- Cu Chi Tunnels
- My Son
- Temple of Literature
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Marble Mountains
- Ben Thanh Market
- Independence Palace
- Ban Gioc Waterfall
- Notre Dame of Saigon
- Japanese Covered Bridge
- Cuc Phuong National Park
- Hanoi Opera House
- Temple of the Jade Mountain
- Long Beach on Phu Quoc
- Nha Trang Beach
- Ho Coc Beach
Vietnam Private Jet Charters with evoJets
When you’ve chosen Vietnam for your destination, you can feel confident knowing that you’re going to find everything you need. At evoJets, we schedule private jets to Vietnam for any type of traveler, with jets both small and large to help make sure you reach your destination comfortably and on time. We charter flights for:
- Personal Private Jet Travel to Vietnam – Vietnam is a wonderful place for a vacation. We have small, luxury jets that can land in any size airspace, and experienced pilots that will make sure your flight is simple, comfortable, and as safe as possible.
- Corporate Private Jet Travel to Vietnam – Whether traveling alone or with a large group, our team will find the charter flight that is best suited for your group. If you need space for collaboration or have any other specific travel requirements, our team will make sure that your needs are scheduled and met.
With years of experience in charter flights to Asia from everywhere in the world, evoJets is ready to help you get to your destination. Contact evoJets today to schedule your aircraft.
Popular Private Jet Routes to Vietnam
- Charter Planes from Los Angeles to Vietnam – As Vietnam grows, so too does the number of amenities for luxury travelers from LA
- Private Jet Charters from San Francisco to Vietnam – With its opportunities for both executive and recreational travel, SF to Vietnam is a trip that is very likely to exceed your expectations.
- Charter Flights from London to Vietnam – Experience the world in a new way with a private jet from London to Vietnam with evoJets, the leading private jet company.
- Private Charters from Sydney to Vietnam – Capture what has made Vietnam such a magical place to visitors by arriving via private jet from Sydney.