Venice is pure cultural beauty. Its canals are perhaps the most common reason for a private jet charter to Venice, but the city itself also has fantastic food, great ambiance, plenty of activities, and even economic opportunities for savvy businesses. Elite travelers often enjoy visiting the beautiful “lesser known” areas of a country, but Venice is so filled with history with such a fantastic vibe, it’s a must-visit for almost any recreational traveler.
Venice can also be a long flight with a busy airport. Travel in style with a private jet to Venice with evoJets.
Private Jet Charter Airports in and Around Venice, Italy
- Venice Marco Polo Airport (VCE) – The primary airport to Venice is also the closest. Marco Polo Airport sees the fourth most passengers in Italy, so it can be a bit congested, but located only about 25 minutes of driving away from Venice it is still a common choice for private charters.
- Treviso-Sant’Angelo Airport (TSF) – Treviso Airport sees some commercial aircraft, especially discount airlines, but it is also a possible location for private jet charters. It is about 40 minutes of driving away from Venice.
- Istrana Airport (LIPS) – Istrana is primarily a military airport, but it is suitable for some private jet charters when applicable. Because it primarily serves military aircraft, it does not have any FBO on site. It is 40 minutes drive from Venice.
- Padua/Padova Airport (QPA) – Padua Airport is another alternative airport near Venice. It is also known as “Gino Allegri” Airport and is also located 40 minutes drive away. It is also primarily used by military aircraft.
Commonly Available Venice, Italy Private Jet Charter Routes
- Private Jets from London to Venice – With its rich history, culture, and activities, those in London frequently find themselves desiring a visit to Venice.
- Private Jet Charters from Paris to Venice – It may be the food, the culture, or the scenery, but no matter why you fly from Paris to Venice, you're in for a true treat.
- Private Jet Charters from Madrid to Venice – For a fast and comfortable flight to Venice from Madrid, book a private and personal plane with evoJets, the leader in private charters.
- Private Jet Charters from New York to Venice – The food. The culture. The fun. Seeing Venice from NYC is something you are highly unlikely to forget.
Venice is such a quintessential part of Italy that it is perhaps one of the most common routes for Italy private charter that we provide here at evoJets.