Located in the majestic Rocky Mountain region of Colorado, Vail is one of the most globally recognized ski resort locations in the US. Book your next charter flight with evoJets and experience luxury and convenience that private travel provides.
Born and raised in Aspen, CO, evoJets agents are experts on flying into all Rocky Mountain locations, where safety and operational planning are incredibly important.
Airports In and Around Vail, CO
- Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE, KEGE) – also called Vail/Eagle Airport or the Eagle Vail Airport – is located 4 miles west of Eagle, CO, and about 35 miles west of Vail by car. The airport’s single fixed base operator (FBO), Vail Valley Jet Center, provides general and business aviation services and has been given the title “The Ritz-Carlton of FBOs” by Aviation and Business Journal.
- Rifle/Garfield Regional (RIL, KRIL) – located about 90min away from Vail by car in a location more shielded from wind and weather, Rifle airport is the main alternate for private charter flights that are diverted from Eagle (EGE) due to poor conditions.
Popular Vail Private Jet Charter Routes
- Private Jets from New York to Vail – Book a supermidsize or heavy jet from NYC to Vail and fly nonstop with all of your ski equipment and baggage safely stowed.
- Charter Jets from Los Angeles to Vail – We have a variety of aircraft available for charter flights from LA to Vail-call and speak to an agent today!
- Private Planes from Denver to Vail – Flying into Colorado on a commercial flight and need a private jet from Denver to Vail? Look no further – we can have you on the slopes in 45min!
- Private Jet Rental from Chicago to Vail – Charter a plane from Chicago to Vail and arrive safely, on your own schedule, in the utmost luxury and comfort.