The auspicious oil industry has resulted in a boom of modernization for Tulsa, Oklahoma, resulting in a historic downtown that is rich in southern flavor. Famous landmarks can be found all over the city, each carrying a piece of the city’s origin story. Stunning influences of Deco design characterize the buildings and style of the city with plenty of parks and museums that reflect the unique atmosphere this city creates. Charter a private jet to Tulsa, Oklahoma, and experience a seamless mixture of history and modernization that is like no other in this region.
Indulge in a shopping spree at Utica Square, where mainstream luxury shopping meets local boutiques and traditional favorites. Many cafes are scattered in Utica Square as well as several restaurants that can satisfy a craving for any kind of food. Enjoy a glass of wine alongside a grand dinner to end your exhausting day of shopping.
A perfect example of Tulsa’s public modernity can be admired and enjoyed at Gathering Place located on the East Bank of the Arkansas River. This public space is a combination of local-favorite playgrounds and nature park activities like zip-lining, mazes, rope courses, and botanical gardens.
Reaching over one hundred acres of Tulsa’s natural habitat, Gathering Place offers many more adventures for a day of family fun on the river, whether it be a relaxing boat day or kayak trip. Time your visit right and you can also enjoy a concert at this stunning venue. Charter a private flight to Tulsa and enjoy this one of a kind natural park with all of its unique offerings.
For a taste of Tulsa’s Native American cultural influence and midwestern style, visit Tulsa’s Gilcrease Museum and walk through the evolution of the natural scene in Oklahoma as well as many indoor artifacts and art pieces. This museum does not display a traditional setup, rather it boasts a unique outdoor exhibit that includes many trails and gardens that each represent a period in Tulsa’s history using native plants and statues. The largest display of artwork from the American West is displayed inside this museum, with many works by Remington and Reynold.
At day’s end make your way over to the Blue Dome district in search of a thriving nightlife where there is always activity. This newly renovated town is decorated with vibrant murals, fantastic eateries, and busy bars attracting both locals and visitors. From pop up shops to street performances, there is always something to see or do in this town besides Route 66.
Private Jet Airports in Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Tulsa International Airport (KTUL / TUL) — Only five miles from the central business district, this facility is also home to the Tulsa Air and Space Museum.
- Richard Lloyd Jones Jr. Airport (KRVS / RVS) — This was once Oklahoma’s busiest airport and ranked fourth among all general aviation facilities in the nation.
- Bartlesville Municipal Airport (KBVO / BVO) — Only one miles from downtown, it specializes in general aviation.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Tulsa, OK
- Private Jet from Dallas to Tulsa – A private charter from Dallas to Tulsa is the most efficient way to bounce between these two cities.
- Charter Flights from Atlanta to Tulsa – Your private travel with evoJets is always safe and speedy.
- Jet Charters from San Antonio to Tulsa – Whether you spend your days camping or on the river, this city has something for everyone.
- Private Jets from Destin to Tulsa – Cruise through the American South with a jet charter from Destin to Tulsa.