Beautiful architecture, lush gardens, desert flora and fauna, and a captivating cultural scene awaits you in Tucson, Arizona. Dubbed the “City of Sunshine,” Tucson offers visitors an eclectic mix of natural and cultural attractions, but it’s primarily the mild climate which keeps tourists visiting all year round.
Charter a private jet to Tucson, Arizona, and experience the serene beauty of the desert region at the Saguaro National Park. Featuring the signature saguaro cactus, the park offers hiking trails where visitors can immerse themselves in the tranquil glory of all that is the Sonoran Desert. A marvelously paved drive rolls out of the city and deep into the desert, guaranteeing explorers ample opportunity to spot wildlife and a breathtaking view of the region.
For those who relish a taste of old-world charm, San Xavier del Bac sits heavenly on the San Xavier Indian Reservation. Referred to as the “White Dove of the Desert,” the site is commonly praised as the finest Spanish colonial architecture in the country. Centuries old, the Spanish Catholic Mission greets visitors with an alluring atmosphere that beckons European charm. Book a private jet to Tucson, AZ, and savor the charm which has made the Wild West ever so renowned.
For a break from the hectic troubles of city life, the Mount Lemmon Scenic Byway offers visitors an intimate opportunity to experience the natural beauty of Arizona. This 27-mile road rolls its way through the Santa Catalina Range, quickly guiding drivers through completely different ecosystems and sights. A refreshing escape from Tucson heat, visitors will witness everything from the classic dry desert floor to gushing streams and sparkling lakes.
The Pima Air and Space Museum serves as one of the most modernly remarkable sites of Tucson. As the largest privately-funded air museum in the world, visitors are treated to over 350 aircraft and spacecraft instruments. From historical aircraft, such as John F Kennedy’s presidential plane and a replica of a 1903 Wright Brother Flyer, to some of the most advanced model works of art, the museum offers one of the finest collections of aircraft.
Book a private jet charter flight to Tucson, Arizona, and sit high among the stars. The Kitt Peak National Observatory offers visitors awe-inspiring views of the night sky as an astronomical observatory at the peak of the Quinlan Mountains. With twenty-four telescopes, the observatory boasts the greatest collection of astronomical equipment in the world, granting guests a legendary chance to explore the cosmos.
Any visit to the warm lands of Tucson is an evocative experience. A tapestry of vivid colors, stunning geology, and rich history, the city seamlessly weaves endless outdoor adventure and urban sophistication. Charter a private jet to Tucson, and indulge in the unforgettable delights of Arizona.
Private Jet Airports in Tucson, Arizona
- Tucson International Airport (KTUS / TUS) — Conveniently located six miles from the business district of the city, there are over five FBOs to ensure your private travel needs are accommodated.
- Ryan Airfield (KRYN / RYN) — Twelve miles from downtown Tucson, this facility specializes in general aviation, as well as military and law enforcement aircraft.
- Marana Regional Airport (KAVQ / AVW) — A non-towered general aviation airport, it is about fifteen miles from the city.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Tucson, AZ
- Private Jet from Los Angeles to Tucson – The national parks scattered throughout Arizona attracts thousands of people every year. Book your jet charter to Tucson today.
- Charter Flights from San Francisco to Tucson – With art and history museums at every corner, the city has something for everyone.
- Jet Charters from Houston to Tucson – Charter a jet from Houston, TX to Tucson and arrive in no time!
- Private Jets from Aspen to Tucson – Take a charter flight to Tucson, ideal for star-gazing all year round.