Like Rhodes, Thessaloniki’s appeal is in the diversity of societies that have influenced its culture over time. Those that enjoy fine dining can especially rejoice in this while they enjoy cuisine well-known for its high quality and variety of cultures that have contributed to it, including Arab, Armenian, Asia Minor overall, and more. For those that take a Thessaloniki private jet charter, it also boasts opportunities for high-end shopping, and so many Byzantine monuments it’s practically an open-air museum.
It’s easy to stroll the streets of Thessaloniki and see any number of amazing sights. Begin your site seeing journey here sooner by chartering a private jet to Thessaloniki, Greece with evoJets. We offer comfortable, convenient private jet charter flights so you can get to your destination rested and ready to go.
Private Jet Airports in and Around Thessaloniki, Greece
- Thessaloniki Airport (LGTS) – Located about 10 miles away from the heart of the city, the Thessaloniki Airport is a bit on the busier end, but manageable. Because it has its own FBO, flights in and out of Thessaloniki are a breeze, with a comfort that makes it well worth your journey.
Thessaloniki, Greece Private Jet Charter Flights
- Charter Flights from London to Thessaloniki – With so much food, culture, and even some economic opportunity, there are many reasons you may find yourself in Thessaloniki from London.
- Charter a Private Jet from Paris to Thessaloniki – Travel to this famed port city from Paris for a great vacation or opportunity for economic growth.
- Charter Private Jets from Dubai to Thessaloniki – On the other side of Greece, Thessaloniki is a popular destination for those traveling from Dubai.
- Charter a Private Jet from New York to Thessaloniki – As a bigger city in Greece, Thessaloniki holds plenty of opportunities for NYC travelers.
Athens may get all the attention on the mainland, but a private jet to Greece and into Thessaloniki is absolutely worth the visit. Charter yours today with evoJets.