For those on holiday, a private jet flight to Tel Aviv, Israel is often a fantastic choice. Tel Aviv is the most modern, hip area of Israel. It was nicknamed the “City that Never Sleeps,” as it has one of the most active nightlife scenes in the Middle East – indeed, in the entire world – and the amenities that vacation travelers seek for an enjoyable experience.
Tel Aviv also has outstanding medical care, and is a common destination for medical flight charters. It is also a critical financial center with a thriving economy in tech, research and innovation, and chemical processing. Charter a private jet to Tel Aviv today with evoJets.
Private Jet Airports In and Around Tel Aviv
- Ben Gurion Airport (TLV / LLBG) – Also known as “Natbag,” Ben Gurion Airport is only 12 miles from Tel Aviv. Although it is the busiest airport in Israel, it frequently named either the best or within the top 5 of all airports in Middle East. It also has 3 FBOs for private jet charter flights to Tel Aviv.
- Sde Dov Airport (SDV / LLSD) – An alternative airport worthy of consideration is SDE Dov Airport. It is located in Tel Aviv itself and only serves regional aircraft, which makes it far less congested. It only has one FBO, but its proximity to Tel Aviv and fewer passengers means that you are at your hotel much faster.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Tel Aviv, Israel
- Charter a Private Jet from Los Angeles to Tel Aviv – The City that Never Sleeps remains one of the most popular international party capitals for those in LA.
- Private Jet Charters from San Francisco to Tel Aviv – Modern luxury combined with proximity to critical world history means that you will have plenty to do when you fly from SF to Tel Aviv.
- Charter Jets from Geneva to Tel Aviv – Fly in fast from Geneva to Tel Aviv for a day trip, or spend as much time as you need exploring all that the Israeli nightlife capital offers.
- Private Charters from Sydney to Tel Aviv – What Jerusalem has in history, Tel Aviv has in activities, which is why it is a popular destination for private charters from Melbourne.
For such a small country, there are so many places to visit with a private charter to Israel. But for both business and recreation, chances are you’ll find yourself in Tel Aviv.