Staniel Cay, a small island in the Exuma Cays, is practically the definition of an untouched tropical paradise. It is a small village with a full-time resident population of barely over 100 people with an environment that is largely protected – leaving the ocean, beaches, and vegetation pristine. Accessible by Staniel Cay private jet charter (and thus avoiding some of the lengthier boat trips), Staniel Cay is the type of getaway that is well worth the experience.
Sustainable tourism activities are the main things to see and do on Staniel Cay. These are activities that show off the natural beauty of the island without damaging or altering the environment. The Staniel Bay Yacht Club is the primary point of interests. But you can also visit the nearby Exuma Cays Land and Sea Park, the world’s first land and sea park to snorkel and scuba dive in the thriving coral reef there. Thunderball Grotto, where part of the 1965 James Bond film Thunderball was filmed, is also a beautiful and popular site for recreational travelers.
Whether relaxing on the beach, exploring the sea, or enjoying the luxury accommodations, the best way to visit is to charter a flight to Staniel Cay today with evoJets.
Private Charter Jet Airports in and Around Staniel Cay, Bahamas
- Staniel Cay Airport (MYES) – Fly directly into Staniel Cay through the Staniel Cay Airport. This small airport has only a single runway that serves two commercial airliners, but primarily serves those that book private planes to Staniel Cay.
Popular Staniel Cay, Bahamas Private Jet Charter Routes
- Private Jet from New York to Staniel Cay – Find yourself at Staniel Cay with ease by taking private planes from NYC to Staniel Cay for you and your entire party.
- Charter Flights from Miami to Staniel Cay – Make a quick trip to the Yacht Club at Staniel Cay with ease via Miami to Staniel Cay private plane charter.
- Private Charters from Chicago to Staniel Cay – From city life to untouched beauty, it is well worth a flight from Chicago to Staniel Cay.
- Private Jets to Staniel Cay from Dallas – For those traveling from Texas, the trip to Staniel Cay is much easier with evoJets.
All of the popular destinations should be seen and experienced, but if you could only choose one, taking your private jet to the Bahamas is well worth the experience.