Though the iconic Gateway Arch may distract you in one of the biggest cities in the Great Plains, there’s simply so much more to enjoy: neo-Byzantine architecture, world-class art, and caramel-covered everything, St. Louis is a destination to behold.
As your private jet to St. Louis descends, one look out the window will uncover the engineering masterpiece that symbolizes the city: The Gateway Arch. Towering at over six hundred feet tall, this stainless steel gem is the world’s tallest arch. Visitors can take a tram to the top of the monument, providing spectacular aerial views that expand miles and miles in each direction.
Museumgoers can book a private flight to St. Louis and discover the several institutions that adorn the city. The Saint Louis Art Museum, located in Forest Park, is a sight to see. It boasts a gigantic collection of over thirty thousand works of art, ranging from Asia, Europe, and Africa. Visitors will also find an assortment of pieces by world-renowned artists, including Picasso and Van Gogh.
Another museum exclusive to St. Louis is a unique experience that’s hard to find anywhere else. The City Museum is a conglomeration of the town’s discarded objects, artistically assorted together to form a masterpiece that attracts thousands of people every day. From old school busses and chimneys to stranded airplanes and bank vaults, this massive playhouse is a sight not to be missed.
Chess lovers, you’ve landed in the right place. When you charter a private flight to St. Louis, you’ll be among the World Chess Hall of Fame, a first-class exhibition and museum. Commemorating the history, art, and culture of the game, this unique institution is one-of-a-kind.
For those with a major sweet tooth, St. Louis is home to The Caramel House, a haven for all things ooey, gooey, and delicious. Indulge in caramel-covered apples, chocolate, popcorn, a wide variety of delicacies at your fingertips.
Private Jet Airports in St. Louis, Missouri
- Lambert-St Louis International (KSTL / STL) — Often referred to as just Lambert after the famous Olympic medalist and prominent St. Louis aviator, this is Missouri’s largest and busiest airport.
- St. Louis Downtown (KCPS / CPS) — This is the primary airport for charter services for The St. Louis Cardinals, located only one mile from Cahokia. Three miles from the iconic Gateway Arch, it specializes in general aviation.
- Spirit of St Louis (KSUS / SUS) — Named after the Spirit of St. Louis aircraft, SUS is located seventeen miles west of the central business district of St. Louis, Missouri. It also specializes in general aviation.
Popular Private Jet Charters to St. Louis, MO
- Private Jet from Aspen to St. Louis – Bask in the grand beauty of the iconic Gateway Arch when you jet from Aspen to St. Louis with Evo.
- Charter Flights from Napa to St. Louis – Congested terminals, long lines, and uncomfortable traveling is a thing of the past when you charter with evoJets.
- Private Jet Charter Flights from New York to St. Louis – Escape the concrete jungles of NYC and enjoy the unique architecture of St. Louis.
- Jet Charters from Las Vegas to St. Louis – Cruise the clouds in style when you jet from Vegas to St. Louis with Evo.