Seoul is a city on the rise, influencing people all over the world. It’s not its military or its finances, but the culture that is far reaching. The music (KPop), the entertainment (KDramas) and even technology has taken the world by storm. And while it remains to be seen how long this influence will last, right now, there are private jets to Seoul, South Korea daily for its cultural impact alone.
Seoul is also a place where international investors have found amazing success, and as its economy has improved so too has the potential for partnerships in the region. Whether you need a corporate private jet charter to Seoul, or you are looking for a smaller recreational aircraft, evoJets is ready to provide you with the transportation you need.
Private Jet Airports In and Around Seoul
- Gimpo International Airport (GMP / RKSS) – Gimpo Airport does see its fair share of passengers, but its proximity to the city and reduced congestion compared to Incheon makes it a worthwhile landing place for private jet charters to Seoul, South Korea. It is only about 9 miles from Seoul with minimal traffic if you get there at the right time.
- Incheon International Airport (ICN / RKSI) – Incheon International Airport is the primary airport for Seoul commercial passengers. It was given the award for “Best Airport Worldwide” and “World’s Cleanest Airport.” It also has its own golf course, spa, and casino. However, because it sees almost 70 million passengers a year and requires a train to get into Seoul that can take quite a while, it is only preferred by those that plan to spend time exploring the airport.
Frequently Requested Private Jet Flights to Seoul, South Korea
- Private Jet Charters from Los Angeles to Seoul – Create large scape corporate partnerships or catch a K-Pop concert overnight with your own private Seoul charter from LA.
- Private Jets from San Francisco to Seoul – Fly fast and comfortably from SF to Seoul in a private charter that fits your size and budget.
- Private Jet Charters from Paris to Seoul – Lively, modern, and fun, there are plenty of outstanding reasons to fly direct from Paris to Seoul.
- Charter Jets from Melbourne to Seoul – As Korean culture continues to catch hold, try a private charter from Melbourne to see Seoul for yourself.
As South Korea improves its standing economically and politically, there are likely going to be many places to visit if you’re flying a private charter to South Korea. But Seoul will always be its “soul,” and likely your first destination.