Sedona, Arizona offers a lot to its visitors, but is known primarily for its two main features: Red sandstone, and some excellent golf courses. Every year, thousands of men and women travel to Sedona to play 18 holes at the local golf clubs, or explore the beautiful – almost picturesque scenery and get in touch with their outdoor spiritual side.
At evoJets, our clients consistently book private jets to Sedona to enjoy an escape from big city life. If you are interested in a Sedona privet jet charter, contact evoJets today.
Airports in and Around Sedona, AZ
- Sedona Airport (KSEZ/SEZ) – Located only 2 miles from Sedona’s business district, Sedona Airport is a very common airport for private aviation, and a great location to book a private jet into Sedona.
- Flagstaff, AZ (KFLG/FLG) – Flagstaff Pulliam Airport is a good secondary choice for private aviation. It is located about 30 miles from Sedona, and also has several golf courses, so those looking to golf in Sedona may enjoy a few rounds in Flagstaff as well.
Popular Sedona, AZ Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter a Private Jet from Los Angeles to Sedona – It’s much easier to be one with nature when you escape the Los Angeles business scene.
- Charter Flights from San Francisco to Sedona – It’s not uncommon for people to request an SF to Sedona private jet in order to find some time away from the big city.
- Private Charters from Denver to Sedona – Denver has a lot of character, but those in Denver often love private travel to Sedona to enjoy the scenery and activities.
- Private Jets from Seattle to Sedona – There is nothing like Sedona anywhere near the Pacific Northwest, and so those that want a unique hiking or outdoors experience often travel from Seattle to Sedona.