While Rome, Venice, and Florence tend to receive a lot of the press when it comes to Italian tourism, seasoned travelers often venture to Sardinia. Though the island has a fantastic economy, drawing in regular private jet charters to Sardinia for business, it is often the recreational activities that make it such an ideal location for those seeking an Italian adventure.
Beaches are the main draw of this beautiful island. But beyond the beaches, there are fascinating cave adventures, several museums and golf courses, numerous wineries, and several historical sites that are well worth a visit. The art and architecture in the area are superb, and the rich culture means that your time on Sardinia is so much more than a typical European vacation.
Whether you’re traveling to Sardinia for business or pleasure, there is always much to do and much to see. Let evoJets take you where you need to go with our luxury Sardinia private plane rentals. Contact us today.
Airports in and Around Sardinia, Italy
- Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport (LIEO)
- Alghero Fertilia Airport (LIEA)
Popular Sardinia Private Jet Charter Routes
- Private Jet from London to Sardinia – Fly from the city to the seaside with a charter flight from London to Sardinia.
- Charter Flights from Paris to Sardinia – A perfect European pairing, hit the boutiques after breakfast and the beach by sunset.
- Private Flights from NYC to Sardinia – Start off a much-needed vacation the best way possible - on a private jet.
- Charter Plane from Milan to Sardinia – Flying commercial into Milan? Hop over to Sardinia on a charter flight with evoJets.