Santa Fe is a vacationer’s paradise. Every year, millions of people travel to New Mexico for Santa Fe’s various outdoor activities, including skiing in winter, hiking in summer, and plenty of golf courses and historical landmarks. If you’ve never been to Santa Fe, once visit will keep you coming back.
For those that are already looking into a Santa Fe private jet charter, come to evoJets. When you book a private jet to Santa Fe through evoJets, you’ll get to experience the luxurious private jet travel that you deserve, and make sure your vacation is as pleasant as possible.
Airports in and Around Santa Fe, NM
- Santa Fe Municipal Airport (SAF) – The most common location for private travel to Santa Fe is SFE. Many private travelers fly into Santa Fe Municipal every year, because this general airport is located only 10 miles away from the heart of the city.
Popular Santa Fe Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter a Private Jet from Los Angeles to Santa Fe – Thousands of people travel from LA to Santa Fe every winter for the skiing, and every summer to get a break from the LA hustle and bustle. Book a private jet from LA to Santa Fe through evoJets and start that travel in style.
- Charter Flights from Houston to Santa Fe – Houston can be a hot, overwhelming environment, and the culture and community in Santa Fe, New Mexico makes it a popular place to escape.
- Charter Flights from Chicago to Santa Fe – Offering a relaxing and exciting escape from Chicago, many Midwest private travelers book a private jet to Santa Fe.
- Private Jet from Aspen to Santa Fe – Aspen can be a great place to ski, but Santa Fe also has some of the warmer weather that those in Aspen love. Fly to Santa Fe in one of our private jets and experience something very different.