On your next trip to San Antonio, focus on business, pleasure or whatever brings you to ‘Alamo City’, and leave your travel cares behind. Book a private charter flight to San Antonio with evoJets and arrive on time, on your own schedule in a beautiful private jet.
With aircraft based and readily available in West Texas, you can be on your way with a safe and convenient evoJets charter flight!
Airports In and Around San Antonio, TX
- San Antonio International Airport (SAT, KSAT) – is located about 8 miles north of the downtown area. Located here are several fixed base operators (FBOs) to serve general aviation needs: Million Air, Signature Flight Support, Landmark Aviation, AeroNev, Nayak Aviation, and Allied Aviation.
- Stinson Municipal Airport (SSF, KSSF) – previously Stinson Field, is 6 miles south of downtown San Antonio’s central business district and serves as a general aviation reliever airport for SAT. The airport’s single FBO is called San Antonio Aviation.
Popular San Antonio Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter Jet from San Antonio to Las Vegas – Get lucky with a luxurious private jet from San Antonio to Las Vegas with evoJets.
- Charter Flights from San Antonio to Miami – Book a private plane from San Antonio to Miami and enjoy the sand & surf in under 2hrs.
- Private Jets from San Antonio to Dallas – Need a last minute charter flight between Dallas, San Antonio or anywhere else in Texas? evoJets is your on-demand private jet solution!
- Charter Jet from San Antonio to Los Angeles – Have business to take care of in Los Angeles? Book your next San Antonio private jet charter with evoJets!