Salt Lake City private jet charter is safe, simple and convenient with evoJets, your most trusted source for on-demand private jet rental.
Skip the lines and security hassles at major airport terminals and depart to Salt Lake on our own schedule, with all of your ski equipment in hand! Have business in Salt Lake? Book a WiFi-equipped executive jet and consider your charter flight to Salt Lake City an extension of your office, with all the amenities needed to transact your business in the air.
Airports In and Around Salt Lake City, UT
- Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC, KSLC) – is located about 4 miles from the city’s central business district. There are two full-service fixed base operators (FBOs) available at SLC to provide general aviation services: Salt Lake Jet Center and Million Air.
- South Valley Regional Airport (U42) – formerly Salt Lake City Municipal 2 Airport is located 7 miles southwest of downtown Salt Lake City. The airport’s single FBO is called Air Center of Salt Lake.
- Ogden-Hinckley Airport (OGD, KOGD) – previously Ogden Municipal Airport, is located three miles southwest of Ogden, UT, and about 36 miles northwest of Salt Lake City. Three FBOs are available here: Kemp Jet Services, Mt. Valley Aviation, and Ogden Jet Center.
Popular Jet Rentals to or from Salt Lake City
- Private Jets from New York to Salt Lake City – Bring the entire family skiing and pack your boots, skis and bags on a tailored charter flight from New York to Salt Lake City.
- Charter Jet from Chicago to Salt Lake City – Swap the Great Lakes for the Great Salt Lake! Charter a jet from Chicago to Salt Lake with evoJets and arrive in 2hrs or less.
- Private Planes from Denver to Salt Lake City – Need a small aircraft to get you from Denver to Salt Lake? evoJets has a variety of turboprops and light jets in the area.
- Private Jet from Houston to Salt Lake City – We have every size aircraft available for charter flights from Houston to Salt Lake City; call and speak to an agent today!