Rhodes has been a popular destination for thousands of years, with many different cultures leaving their still significant mark on it today. After arriving via Rhodes private charter, history buffs will quickly find themselves with a lot to see and do on the island. There are historical sites important to the Byzantine, Greek, Venetian, and Turkish cultures within only a short ride from the heart of the island, and that only begins to scratch the surface.
But Rhodes has more than history as well. For those more interested in a cosmopolitan city with lots of opportunities for shopping and nightlife outings, the modern city of Mandraki has you covered. Whether you’re interested in Rhodes’s connections to ancient civilizations or its more contemporary culture, a private flight to Rhodes is the best way to get there. Contact evoJets to charter a private jet to Rhodes, Greece to experience this exciting and diverse city.
Airports in and Around Rhodes, Greece
- Rhodes Airport (LGRP) – Diagoras Airport, also known as Rhodes International Airport, is a busy airport. But it is also the best way to get into the island, as it is only about 10 miles from the capital city. There are also a few FBOs to help make your experience more enjoyable and decrease costs.
Popular Charter Jet Flights to Rhodes, Greece
- Charter a Jet from London to Rhodes – Experience the history and culture of Rhodes with a private charter from London.
- Private Charters from Paris to Rhodes – The island of Rhodes has an incredible history, perfect for those traveling from equally historic Paris.
- Private Jet Charters from Athens to Rhodes – When planning a trip to Rhodes, consider a more relaxing vacation by leaving via private charter from Athens.
- Jet Charters from New York to Rhodes – There is so much culture in Rhodes, it's easy to see why it is such an amazing vacation spot from NYC.
There are so many amazing places to choose when you book a private jet charter to Greece. But Rhodes is definitely near the top of the list, with its great cuisine, accommodations, and historical importance.