Queenstown is a resort town. Many private jets to Queenstown are taken by those that are looking for a chance to leave the big city and experience something luxury and new. But Queenstown is not your typical resort town. While you can certainly relax there if you want, most of those that travel to Queenstown do so for the sheer number of activities.
Queenstown sits on the edge of Lake Wakatipu and is surrounded by the Southern Alps, providing a variety of different environments for different types of outdoor activities. Skiing on the Remarkables and other nearby mountains is popular, as is bike riding, rock climbing, white water rafting, base jumping, and more. Because it is a resort town, there are also plenty of upscale restaurants that make this city shine, as well as small little adventures like the “glow worm cave” that are nothing short of fun.
Have your own adventure by booking a private jet to Queenstown, New Zealand soon. There are few places like Queenstown in the southern hemisphere so make your journey as special and enjoyable as your destination by taking a private flight with evoJets.
Airports in and Around Queenstown, New Zealand
- Queenstown International Airport (NZQN)
Popular Queenstown, New Zealand Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter a Private Jet from Los Angeles to Queenstown – Experience some outstanding luxury with a private jet from LA to Queenstown with evoJets.
- Charter Flights from Melbourne to Queenstown – Enjoy the resorts that Queenstown has to offer with a private jet through evoJets from Melbourne.
- Private Charters from New York to Queenstown – See New Zealand’s leading resorts with a NYC to Queenstown private jet.
- Private Jet from London to Queenstown – Find yourself in this great environment with a London to Queenstown private jet charter flight.