Portland, Maine is as you image it to be – A seaside city with buzzing energy, outdoorsy appeal and a relaxed sense of being. Ranked as one of the ‘best small cities in the country’ by Travel and Leisure and ‘greatest foodie town’ by Bon Appetit magazine, this jewel of the East Coast is becoming a top choice for travelers looking to indulge in culture, cuisine and the natural beauty of America.
From hip and happening to relaxed and remote, Portland is a welcoming getaway from the norm. With a high concentration of acclaimed restaurants, indie shoppes and waterfront sights, it’s easy to see why Portland is more than just lobster and lighthouses, it’s a destination that excites both the eyes and palate. With our perfectly tailored private jet charter service, bypass all of the airport hassles, connecting flights and crowded cabins.
Airports in & Around Portland, ME
- Portland International Jetport (PWM) – A quick 10 minute ride to the center of downtown
- Auburn/Lewiston Municipal (LEW) (PWM) – 40 minutes to the North.
Both offer quick, convenient and hassle free travel when flying private.
Most Popular Charter Flights to/from Portland, ME
- Private Charter Flights from NYC to Portland, ME – Flights available from Teterboro (TEB) and White Plains (HPN) airports to both Portland Jetport and Auburn/Lewiston Municipal.
- Jet Charter from Boston to Portland, ME – Hop a flight from Laurence G. Hanscom Field (BED) in Boston, to either (PWM) or (LEW) in Portland and enjoy the convenience and luxury of private travel.
- Private Jet Charter from DC to Portland, ME – Safe and sound travels from DC’s Dulles (IAD) or Manassas Regional (HEF) to Portland.
- Charter Flights from Chicago to Portland, ME – The hassle free and convenient way to reach Portland International Jetport (PWM) and (LEW) via Chicago Executive (PWK) and Midway International (MDW), or any regional airport.