Whether you need a last minute flight to a business conference in Phoenix, or just want to explore the area’s desert, mountains, and the Grand Canyon, evoJets has you covered.
Traveling through the “Valley of the Sun” will feel like a breeze when you have access to our services at small FBOs away from the main terminal.
Airports In and Around Phoenix, AZ
Several airports serve the Phoenix area and may handle your flight into and out of the city.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX, KPHX) – is about 3 miles east of the central business district of Phoenix, and is the busiest airport in Arizona, as well as the ninth-busiest in the U.S. Private and corporate aviation can receive services and amenities from the airport’s two fixed base operators (FBOs), Cutter Aviation and Swift Aviation.
- Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport (IWA, KIWA) – previously Williams Gateway Airport and before that, Williams Air Force Base, is located twenty miles southeast of Phoenix. The airport’s own brand of FBO, Gateway Aviation Services, is the only FBO available.
- Phoenix Deer Valley Airport (DVT, KDVT) – is located about 15 miles north of the central business district of Phoenix. Three FBOs serve the airport’s general aviation: Cutter Aviation, Sibran Properties, and Atlantic Aviation.
- Scottsdale Airport (SDL, KSDL) – is 9 miles north of the central business district of Scottsdale, and about twenty miles northeast of downtown Phoenix. There are two FBOs at this airport: Landmark Aviation and Scottsdale Air Center.
- Chandler Municipal Airport (CHD, KCHD) – is located 3 miles southeast of the central business district of Chandler, AZ, and about 26 miles southeast of Phoenix. The airport serves as its own FBO, while a second option is Chandler Air Service.
Most Requested Charter Flights to/from Phoenix
- Private Jets from New York to Phoenix – Get out of the wild weather in the North East and warm up in Phoenix. Take advantage of our coast to coast empty legs and save thousands.
- Charter Jets from Phoenix to Los Angeles – Need to travel to LA for a weekend or just a day? We have aircraft in Phoenix that are perfect for this short flight.
- Charter Flights from Seattle to Phoenix – Heading up or down the coast from Seattle to Phoenix is easy and comfortable on one of our private aircraft. Call us 24/7 for a quote.
- Jet Charter from Phoenix to Los Angeles – We have a variety of smaller piston, turboprop and compact jets that are perfect for this short hop through the desert.