Patagonia is one of the most beautiful and remote regions of South America. Surrounded by three separate oceans, Patagonia – which spans across parts of both Argentina and Chile – offers visitors an opportunity for multiple types of outdoor excursions. There are mountain hikes, beaches, ample access to wildlife, and even glaciers. As the area becomes more recognized, there has also been a rise in private jet charters to Patagonia.
Private jet travelers to Patagonia visit for a variety of reasons, including:
- Ski Resorts
- National Parks
- Historic Ruins and Architecture
- Backpacking, and More
There are no “big” cities in Patagonia. There are also no wrong choices when determining what to visit. That is perhaps why so many people choose to book a private jet to Patagonia with evoJets. You can get to your destination quickly and comfortably, arrive at any airport, and start your Patagonia vacation the best way possible. Contact evoJets today to get started.
Patagonia Private Jet Airports
Although it is a fairly large region, there are not a significant number of airports in the area, and the ultimate choice in where you land depends a great deal on which city in Patagonia is your ultimate destination. Two of the most common airports – which may not be ideal, as they are busier than alternatives – include:
- Comodoro Arturo Merino Benitez International Airport (SCL/SCEL) – Often simply referred to as “Santiago International Airport,” this airport serves Santiago, Chile, one of the most metropolitan and modern cities in all of Chile. It is one of the simplest airports to book if your goal is to travel south into Patagonia, though it is also one of the busiest airports in South America so it is only the right choice for specific flights.
- Ministro Pistarini International Airport (EZE/SAEZ) – Also known as Ezeiza International Airport, Ministro Pistarini serves Buenos Aires in Argentina. It has two long runways that are perfect for almost any type of aircraft, but like Santiago International Airport, it sees a lot of passengers as it is one of the main hubs for commercial travel.
There are a few dozen other airports available for your visit depending on where you plan to land. Some do have limitations in what types of aircraft can land there. At evoJets, we’re always happy to help you book your Patagonia private charter, so let us know where you would like to go and we’ll let you know what aircraft and airport are best.
Featured Patagonia Private Jet Destinations
Patagonia has comfortable weather throughout the year and a variety of terrain to enjoy it. There’s something for everyone in the beautiful Patagonia region, with many cities and small towns worthy of travel. Some of the main places to visit include, but are in no way limited to:
- Ushuaia, Argentina
- Chiloe Island, Chile
- Puerto Varas, Chile
- El Calafate, Argentina
- Bariloche, Argentina
- Futaleufú, Chile
- Punta Arenas, Chile
- Puerto Natales, Chile
- El Chalten, Argentina
- Puerto Montt, Chile
- Puerto Madryn, Argentina
One of the beauties about Patagonia is that there is no specific draw, but instead dozens of cities and towns that all have something that may call to you. If you’d like help deciding where to visit, or you need to charter a private jet to Patagonia, contact evoJets today.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Patagonia
- Charter Jets From Los Angeles to Patagonia – One has to see Patagonia for yourself first to understand why it is such a popular charter flight from LA.
- Private Jets From Miami to Patagonia – Explore a very different region from Miami when you charter a flight to Patagonia.
- Charter a Jet From New York to Patagonia – Once you've visited Patagonia from NYC, chances are you'll want to come back to see what else it offers.
- Private Charters From London to Patagonia – Experience a different world from London with a private charter through evoJets.
Patagonia Private Jet Charters with evoJets
evoJets is a private jet service that schedules both corporate and personal private charters. There is occasionally business to do in the Patagonia region, and our team can schedule the private flight necessary for your party. But most visits to Patagonia are for exploration, vacations, and activities that are meant for personal growth. evoJets is the best Patagonia private jet service available, and we are ready to schedule your flight today. Give us a call to get started.