A quaint town west of New Haven, you can swap out the bustle of a busy city for the charming and relaxed ambiance of Oxford, Connecticut. Nature is key here, with something to marvel, climb, or photograph at every corner.
When you charter a private jet to Oxford, your options for adventure are endless. Home to several state parks and miles of trails to hike, you’ll never be bored in Oxford, CT. Swimming lagoons and fishing, waterfalls and climbing, all topped off with stunning panoramic views atop numerous mountain peaks—this town is a hotspot for nature’s best.
Conveniently located on the Oxford-Southbury line, Southford Falls State Park spans over 150-acres and is open during all seasons, accommodating winter and summer sporting. This park is the site of the previous Diamond Match Company and serves as the perfect channel into the great outdoors. Springtime means grabbing some snacks and enjoying a picnic, or lacing up your shoes for a healthy jog, whereas the winter snow allows for cross-country skiing and endless ice skating for all levels.
Camping, picnicking, swimming, and hiking, Kettletown State Park is over 600-acres of natural beauty. With about six miles of pristine trails, the views overlooking Lake Zoar are beautiful. Cross-country skiers rate this location in the top three in Connecticut, while fishers can enjoy the freshwater for the ultimate catch.
Waterfall chasers can jet to Oxford and enjoy the hike to Prydden Brook Falls. Marching along the west bank of the Housatonic River, you’ll pass pebble sand river beaches and abundant greenery before arriving at the climax of the hike, the waterfall. This 25-foot multi-tiered plunge is a sight not to be missed, especially in the spring.
Pioneering some of the state’s best craft beer, Black Hog Brewing Co is a local favorite, celebrating family, food, fine wines, and of course, beer. Get a tour of the site’s taproom while sampling some of their award-winning beverages.
Whether you’re looking for a breath of fresh air or top-notch craft beer, charter your private jet to Oxford, CT with evoJets. As the leading service for all North American destinations, leave the hassle of flying to us.
Private Jet Airports in Oxford, CT
- Waterbury-Oxford Airport (KOXC / OXC) — Only three miles from the central business district of Oxford, this facility specializes in private jet charters to Oxford, CT.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Oxford, CT
- Private Jet from West Palm Beach to Oxford – This city is an ideal vacation destination all year round with warm summers and friendly winters.
- Charter Flights from Aspen to Oxford – Congested terminals, long lines, and uncomfortable traveling is a thing of the past when you charter with evoJets.
- Jet Charters from Napa to Oxford – Travel in luxury with a charter flight to Oxford from Napa.
- Private Jets from Los Angeles to Oxford – Charter a direct flight from Los Angeles to Oxford—no connections necessary!