evoJets’ private jet charter services make Newark’s exciting culture and dazzling lights seem close to home. After a relaxing and luxurious flight with us, you will feel refreshed to take on your business opportunities in “The Brick City” and enjoy the local attractions.
Airports In and Around Newark, NH
There are quite a few airports in the Newark/NYC area, any of which may best serve your needs.
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR, KEWR) – is located 3 miles south of the city’s downtown area. Teterboro Airport (TEB, KTEB) is about 15 miles to the northeast.
- Morristown Municipal Airport (MMU, KMMU) – is 3 miles east of the central business district of Morristown, NJ, and about 19 miles northwest of Newark.
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA, KLGA) – is 20 miles to the east.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK, KJFK) – is some 28 miles southeast.
- Linden Airport (LDJ, KLDJ) – is found 11 miles to the northeast.