A city that often seems to be in the shadows of its neighboring counterparts, much is to be uncovered in Gotham’s cousin across the Hudson. With a mass exodus of entrepreneurs, executives, and creatives escaping the surrounding cities, this where many have found a sweet balance between the need for Big Apple vibes and sustainability. Charter your next private jet to Newark, New Jersey, and see for yourself why so many are finding solace in the Garden State’s largest city.
Newark is one of the nation’s oldest cities, and it’s steeped in history richer than the city’s iconic craft beer. The Newark Museum is the best place to step back in time, featuring masterpieces from American realism to a Tibetan Buddhist Altar. In fact, the Tibetan collection is hailed as one of the best in the world!
Architecture fans can charter a private jet to Newark, and marvel at the beauty that is The Cathedral Basilica of the Sacred Heart. Perched on the edge of Branch Brook Park, this colossal church pierces the city’s skyline and is one of the largest cathedrals in America. A sight to see inside and out, this site of reverence is truly a work of Gothic Revival art.
The best time to book a private jet to Newark is in the spring, solely for the stunning cherry blossoms that carpet the city. Branch Brook Park, designed by the renowned Frederick Law Olmstead, is covered in over four thousand trees that are adorned in pink and ivory hues every May. Winding pathways, elegant bridges, butterfly gardens, and numerous sculptures make this park a blissful escape from life’s everyday chaos.
No trip to Newark is complete without indulging in the flavorful wisdom of Ironbound, a small neighborhood along the Passaic River. Sometimes referred to as ‘Mini Spain’ or ‘Little Portugal’, you’ll find the best-tasting gaucho steaks, empanadas, and Italian sorbet in this tiny Brick City square.
Sit back, relax, and admire the twinkling lights of the city at the Riverfront Park, the perfect place to see Ironbound reflect off the Passaic River. Whether you’re strolling along the water, taking a private yoga class at sunrise, or enjoying a picnic on the lawn, this is the park for you.
Whether you’re catching a last-minute business meeting in NYC, or looking to make a connection through one of the nation’s largest airports, charter your private travel with Evo.
Private Jet Airports Near Newark, New Jersey
- Newark Liberty International Airport (KEWR / EWR) — This is one of New York’s main gateways and is the sixth busiest airport in the nation. Serving close to fifty million travelers per year, private travel is the most convenient option for comfort.
- Teterboro Airport (KTEB / TEB) — This is a general aviation reliever airport, only twelve miles from Manhattan, making it an ideal option for those traveling for business.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Newark, NJ
- Private Jet from Newark to Nantucket – Hop from Newark to Nantucket for a summer vacation like no other.
- Charter Flights from Aspen to Newark – Two cities for lovers of snow, charter a private jet from Aspen to Newark with evoJets.
- Jet Charters from Las Vegas to Newark – Whether you're traveling for adventure or business, Newark is full of opportunities.
- Private Jet Charter Flights to Newark from Naples – Ditch the endless lines and busy terminals and fly privately with the leaders of luxury travel, Evo.