Practically hidden in the Northeast corner of Pennsylvania is Mount Pocono, a borough that is small in size but rich in activities. Indeed, part of the draw of private flights to the Poconos is because there is a mix of dozens of things to do, from horse riding to ATVs to casinos to golf to resort hotels, all in the town itself or within a very short drive from the airport.
Mount Pocono has become a vacation destination for much of the East Coast, and elite travelers continue to fly into the nearby airports to relax in places like Pocono Manor, a nearby hotel and resort community with family friendly water parks, world class spas, and much more.
Because it is located in a more remote area of Pennsylvania, the most comfortable way to travel to the borough is via a Poconos private jet charter. Book yours today, with evoJets.
Best Airports for Charter Flights to/from Mount Pocono, PA
- Pocono Mountains Municipal Airport (MPO) – Closest to Mount Pocono is the Pocono Mountains Municipal Airport. It is only accessible via chartered jet, and takes you only two miles from the town.
- Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport (AVP) – Scranton International serves commercial aircraft but may also be used for private aviation. It is about 24 miles from Mount Pocono, but the drive is quick when there is no construction.
Popular Poconos Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter a Private Jet to Mount Pocono from Boston – Take a short luxury trip to and from Boston and Mount Pocono to get away from the big city life.
- Charter Flights from Chicago to Mount Pocono – Many book private jets to Mount Pocono from Chicago as a way to vacation comfortably.
- Private Charters from Washington DC to Mount Pocono – Mount Pocono is popular with government officials, which is why many DC people fly there.
- Private Jets from Atlanta to Mount Pocono – As a great way to experience a different environment, try private flights from ATL to Mount Pocono.