Australia may not be best known for its skiing, but Mount Hotham tries to change that. The skiing and snow quality on Mount Hotham is such that it’s been nicknamed the “Powder Capital of Australia.” It frequently gets the most snow in Victoria, and is home to Hotham Ski Resort, which is located right on top of the mountain to ensure breathtaking views.
Hotham Ski Resort has a good mix of runs in all skill levels, so whether you’re a beginner or an advanced skier, you can find something fun in the resort’s 790 acres of ski territory. If you want to take a break from snow sports, you can also relax at one of the luxury day spas nearby. Though you may be slightly limited in dining options directly on the mountain, the resorts still know how to cater to the palate of its upscale clientele, so you should have little problem finding some cuisine that calls out to you.
Mount Hotham is one of the few places you can easily go for skiing in June and July, and offers a way for winter sports lovers in Europe and North America to see the snow in summer. You can enjoy a quick and comfortable travel experience to this popular ski resort community by chartering a private plane to Mount Hotham today with evoJets. Contact us and we’ll arrange a private flight to Mount Hotham to transport you to one of the best ski trips in Australia.
Airports in and Around Mount Hotham, Australia
- Mount Hotham Airport (YHOT)
Popular Mount Hotham, Australia Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter a Private Jet from Los Angeles to Mount Hotham - Those that want to appreciate some amazing skiing should book a private jet from LA to Mount Hotham and get there with ease.
- Charter Flights from Queenstown to Mount Hotham - Travel fast and comfortably from Queenstown to Mount Hotham for all your best winter activities.
- Private Charters from New York to Mount Hotham - Give yourself an off-season winter escape by booking a private jet from NYC to Mount Hotham with evoJets.
- Private Jets from London to Mount Hotham - With its winter weather in London's summer months, Mount Hotham is a great place to travel for skiing in May, June, and July.