Monticello is known for its racing and casinos, which is why so many experienced travelers fly a private jet to Monticello during racing season. The Monticello Raceway is the main draw, but even beyond the track are several additional gaming resorts, along with all the amenities – from spas to golf – that tend to come with it.
In addition to gaming, Monticello is known for its winter sports activities, and is not far from cultural activities like the Bethel Wood Center for the Arts. To charter a private jet flight to Monticello, contact evoJets today.
Private Charter Flight Airports in and Around Monticello, NY
- Sullivan County Intl Airport (KMSV/MSV) – It is a short drive from Sullivan County Airport to Monticello, which means that as long as you schedule about 15 minutes for travel, you can get there in time for your race.
Popular Monticello, NY Private Jet Charter Routes
- Private Jet Charters to Monticello from Boston – Take a quick trip directly in time for your race with a private aircraft from Boston to the Monticello Raceway.
- Charter a Private Jet from New York City to Monticello – The drive to Monticello can be long and arduous, especially during rush hour, so a private charter from NYC to Monticello can be valuable.
- Charter a Private Aircraft from Chicago to Monticello – Be there in time for race day by flying out of Chicago and getting to New York in moments.
- Private Jets to Monticello from Philadelphia – When you want to be there for gaming or accommodations, schedule yours with evoJets.