Although the Hamptons is a popular place for luxury travel, many evoJets clients contact us about Montauk private jet charters.
Within the Hamptons are a variety of small hamlets that each have their own unique luxury character and personality. Of all of the places to stay, Montauk is perhaps one of the most popular for outside visitors. Montauk offers numerous accommodations for those that do not already have a Hamptons summer home, and it offers great outdoor activities with six different state parks.
Montauk airport is most suitable for turboprop aircraft, given its short runway. We will make sure that your private jet charter to Montauk is both luxurious and prepared for the smaller airport, as well as stocked with all of the amenities that you have grown accustomed to.
Airports in and Around Montauk, NY
- Montauk Airport (KMTP/MTP) – Located only 3 miles from the heart of Montauk, the airport is a bit too small for most jet aircraft, which is why it is most commonly used for turboprop charters. The airport was actually conceived by a lobster salesman, and remains a privately owned airport for Montauk travel.
Popular Montauk Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter a Private Jet from NYC to Montauk – For those that are vacationing in the Hamptons, a private jet charter from New York City to Montauk is a great way to start your travel in style.
- Charter Flights from Boston to Montauk – Montauk offers an excellent escape for those living in Boston, and is only a 30min flight away. Those that need to fly into Montauk with ease can do so with our private jet rentals.
- Jet Rentals from Washington DC to Montauk – Popular with everyone from politicians to celebrities, it’s not uncommon to find you need to travel from DC to Montauk in a luxury aircraft.
- Private Jet from Montauk to NYC – The drive back to New York City from Montauk and East Hampton can take an entire day on a summer weekend! Fly back to the city in less than 30min with a Montauk private jet charter.