Whether you need a last minute flight to a business conference in Minneapolis, or just want to see the arts and culture of the “Twin Cities,” evoJets has you covered. Traveling to the “City of Lakes” will feel like a breeze when you have access to our services at small FBOs across the region.
Airports In and Around Minneapolis, MN
Several airports in and around the Minneapolis area are available for your charter flight so you can land closer to where you really want to go.
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP, KMSP) – is about 8 miles south of downtown Minneapolis, and eight miles southwest of downtown St. Paul. Corporate and general aviation are encouraged to use one of the local reliever airports, but the International Airport does offer one fixed base operator (FBO) – Signature Flight Support, for non-commercial aircraft and passenger services.
- Crystal Airport (MIC, KMIC) – is 8 miles northwest of the central business district of Minneapolis and has three FBOs: Flying Scotchman, Northland Aircraft, and Thunderbird Aviation.
- Airlake Airport (LVN, KLVN) – is about 22 miles south of central Minneapolis and has two FBOs, Aircraft Resource Center and LSA North.
- Flying Cloud Airport (FCM, KFCM) – located about 11 miles southwest of the central business district of Minneapolis, has five FBOs which are Executive Aviation, ASI Jet Center, Thunderbird Aviation, Hummingbird Aviation, and Elliott Aviation.
- Anoka County-Blaine Airport (ANE, KANE) – is about 10 miles north of downtown Minneapolis is, also known as Jane’s Field, which has six FBOs: Bolduc Aviation Specialized Services, Cirrus Flight Operations, Crossroads Aviation, Key Air Twin Cities, Twin Cities Flight Training, and Whirlwind Helicopters.
- St. Paul Downtown Airport (STP, KSTP) – also known as Holman Field – is on the St. Paul side of the metropolitan area. It is located just 1 mile south of the central business district of St. Paul, and about twelve miles east of Minneapolis. Two FBOs, St. Paul Flight Center/AVITAT and Signature Flight Support, are located here.
- Lake Elmo Airport (21D) – is about 9 miles east of St. Paul and 25 miles east of Minneapolis. Valters Aviation serves as the single FBO at Lake Elmo.
- New Richmond Regional Airport (RNH, KRNH) – If your business in the area takes you a little ways into Wisconsin, you may want to use this airport which is located 2 miles north of New Richmond, WI, and about forty miles northeast of central Minneapolis-St. Paul. There is one full-service FBO located here: Griggs Aviation.