Mexico, as a recreational destination, is best known for its beaches. But a private jet to Merida, Mexico opens up so much more. The city is deep into Mayan culture, with a large Mayan population and fascinating ruins that are thousands of years old. The markets provide delicious and rare foods that are a pleasure to taste, and the museums/theaters provide a glimpse into local art and history.
But modern Merida is also rich in tourist amenities as well. There are plenty of resorts to enjoy, an active nightlife scene, and so much more. Merida has become a wonderful place to visit, and the best way to get there is with a private jet charter to Merida, Mexico through evoJets.
Merida, Mexico Private Jet Airports
- Manuel Crescencio Rejon International Airport (MID/MMMD) – There is essentially only one way to visit Merida, and that is to arrive into Manuel Crescencio Rejon Airport, usually shortened to “Mérida International Airport.” With two long runways and only a moderate total passenger count, Mérida International Airport does see some commercial aircraft, but its location of only a few miles from the city center makes it by far the best landing option for private jet charter flights to Merida.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Merida, Mexico
- Private Charters From Los Angeles to Merida, MX – SoCal may embrace Mexican culture, but until you visit a place like Merida from LA, you are missing out on many outstanding activities.
- Charter Flights From Miami to Merida, MX – See why Merida is so popular for those in Miami by chartering a private jet with evoJets.
- Private Jet Charters From New York to Merida, MX – Beaches are great, but places like Merida are where you'll find the secret gems that those in NYC love.
- Private Charter Flights From Mexico City to Merida, MX – Whether traveling for business, pleasure, or to attend an important function, a private jet will take you from Mexico City to Merida fast.
There are so many beautiful places to visit in Mexico that it can be overwhelming at times. But for an experience that is both different and enjoyable, a private jet to Mexico to visit Merida is always going to be a good decision.