Manila is the capital of the Philippines and the country’s most popular destination for holiday travelers. All throughout Manilla, there are amenities for tourists day and night to make your stay more relaxing and enjoyable. For those that like historic churches and architecture, Manila has that as well. After disembarking from your private jet charter flight to Manila, you’ll often be instantly surrounded by activities, restaurants, and tourist friendly services.
But Manila also has a major financial sector that draws in corporate private charters as well. Its low labor cost and English fluency also makes it popular with outsourcing and manufacturing. To charter a private jet to Manila, contact evoJets today.
Private Charter Airports In and Around Manila
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL / RPLL) – Though it is the most active airport in the Philippines, Ninoy Aquino Airport is still the best landing spot for getting immediately to your destination. It is only 4 miles from downtown Manila, so you’ll be at your hotel in minimal time upon landing.
- Clark International Airport (CRK / RPLC) – Clark International Airport is much further from Manila at almost 50 miles away. Yet there are situations where landing in Clark International Airport may be preferable, as it does see fewer passengers and has less expensive fuel costs.
Popular Private Jet Routes to Manila, Phillippines
- Charter a Jet from Los Angeles to Manila – Countless luxury activities are available that will keep those visiting Manila from LA satisfied.
- Private Jets from San Francisco to Manila – Find yourself on vacation from SF to Manila, where you can be treated well by a culture that encourages luxury tourism.
- Private Jet Charters from London to Manila – evoJets is here to schedule your flight from London to Manila for luxury living and countless exciting activities.
- Private Charters from Sydney to Manila – Manila is a wonderful value visit, complete with plenty of luxury activities for those from Sydney.
There are certainly many places that serve as destinations for a Philippines private charter, but you’ll often find that most of what you’re looking for is located in Manila.