During NCAA games, New York may boast MSG, but there is another Manhattan worth visiting, and that’s Manhattan, Kansas. Home to the always competitive Jayhawks, many alumni and sports enthusiasts travel via private jet charter to Manhattan, Kansas to catch a game.
The town itself also has a small town college vibe that is so popular that it is one of the top places to retire for the young and affluent. For those that are looking to visit the University of Kansas, or any other event in the city, book a private jet to Manhattan, KS with evoJets.
Private Charter Jet Airports in and Around Manhattan, KS
- Manhattan Regional Airport (KMHK/MHK) – Although Manhattan, Kansas is a small community, the regional airport serving the area is the second busiest airport in KS. It is also located only 5 miles away from downtown, which makes it a convenient landing spot for Manhattan Aircraft.
Popular Manhattan, KS Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter a Private Jet from Chicago to Manhattan, KS – Plenty of private travelers from Chicago visit to catch the Kansas Jayhawks play their favorite teams.
- Charter Flights from Milwaukee to Manhattan, KS– Visit in time for basketball, football, baseball, softball or any other sport you love in Milwaukee.
- Jet Charters to Manhattan, KS from New York – From one Manhattan to the next, visit in time for the big game coming from anywhere in NYC.
- Private Jet Charters from Boston to Manhattan, KS – It is possible to fly commercial to Manhattan, Kansas, but the pathway is extensive. Charter a private jet to get there in little time.