Malaysia is a country that is quickly becoming a must-add to bucket lists around the world. Malaysia is especially a wonderful destination for those that value diversity. Not only is it the melting pot of many Asian cultures (as ancient Buddhist temples sit next to Hindu shrines) – it also offers the landscape diversity of new, sky-reaching cities standing next to traditional Malay architecture. It’s no wonder why luxury private jets to Malaysia are in high demand throughout the year.
Not only are private charters to Malaysia becoming more frequent for their various recreational destinations, but many corporations are also looking to this country for economic opportunity. With Malaysia being the third largest economy in ASEAN, businesses around the world are looking to expand their networks, build connections, and establish business relations in this fast-growing economy.
Through the help of evoJets, you can book a private jet charter to Malaysia that exceeds your expectations, no matter the purpose of your visit or the size of your party.
Popular Private Jet Airports in Malaysia
Malaysia is a small island. But with its rising economy and moderately sized population, there are well over 50 airports in Malaysia that opens the door for you to land very close to your destination in your Malaysia private jet charter. Most likely, you’ll be scheduled to arrive at some of the smaller airports with fewer flights and passengers. But you may also be scheduled to some of the larger and busier airports of the country, including:
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL / WMKK) – As Malaysia’s primary international airport, Kuala Lumpur International Airport sits just 28 miles south of the capital. That makes it the most common destination for both local and international travelers. It handles just shy of 60 million passengers per year, as it is a convenient location for travelers across the globe.
- Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport (SZB / WMSA) – Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport (formerly Subang International) used to be the primary airport to Kuala Lumpur. Now it serves almost entirely general aviation, making it the preferred way for private jets to land in the country. It also has multiple FBOs, including the largest in the entire region.
These airports are only a few of the many that are available throughout Malaysia. As a private charter service, we will help make sure that you have the best airport chosen to meet your needs based on your final destination city.
Featured Malaysian Private Jet Destinations
The capital of Malaysia is popular for both corporate and recreational jet travelers. But Kuala Lumpur is only one of many fantastic cities in the region. For both business and pleasure, you may find yourself in any one of the following:
- Kuala Lumpur
- George Town
- Alor Setar
- Cameron Highlands
- Perhentian Islands
- Melaka (Malacca)
- Kuala Terengganu
- Kota Kinabalu
- Langkawi Arch
While no longer considered a part of Malaysia, the city/state of Singapore is also right nearby and perfect for trips around the region. There are also multiple islands, national parks, and so much more depending on where you look.
Common Places of Note in Malaysia
- Petronas Twin Towers
- Batu Caves
- Menara Kuala Lumpur
- Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park
- Taman Negara National Park
- Genting Highlands
- Mount Kinabalu
- Resorts World Gaming
- Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
- A Famosa
- KLCC Park
- Perdana Botanical Gardens
- Tioman Island
- LegoLand Malaysia
- Langkawi Sky Bridge
- Kek Lok Si
Malaysia Private Jet Charters with evoJets
Malaysia’s blend of cultures, modern amenities, and historical architecture and temples makes it an extremely popular destination for luxury travelers. It is also growing in popularity as a destination throughout the world. The combination of bustling city life just a short drive away from beautiful, rich forests, historic temples, and beaches makes Malaysia a wonderful place to journey.
No matter what brings you to Malaysia, evoJets is here to help. We are the top choice for private jets to Malaysia, able to schedule flights for any purpose, including:
- Personal Private Jet Travel to Malaysia – No matter the size of your party, evoJets is here to make your experience as rich and enjoyable as possible. With all the unique landscape and culture Malaysia has to offer, it remains a fantastic choice for traveling alone, with a partner, or with an entire group of friends or family. For your next private jet flight to Malaysia, evoJets hopes to add comfort to your experience as well with our outstanding luxury charter flights.
- Executive Private Jet Travel to Malaysia – With the third largest economy in Southeast Asia, many businesses have been looking towards Malaysia to expand their networks further. Your next business opportunity could be easily attainable through one of our evoJets private flights to Malaysia, taking you directly to your destination.
evoJets has long been the leading choice in private charter services to Malaysia and throughout Southeast Asia. If you’re ready to schedule your flight, please call evoJets today.
Commonly Available Private Jet Charter Flights to Malaysia
- Charter Flights from Los Angeles to Malaysia – Malaysia has a unique culture in Asia that even those in LA that have traveled the world seem to enjoy.
- Private Jets from San Francisco to Malaysia – Stunningly beautiful, a flight from SF to Malaysia gives you an opportunity to experience this fascinating country.
- Private Jet Charters from Frankfurt to Malaysia – Malaysia has fascinating cities that blend the modern and the historical, so a plane from Frankfurt to Malaysia is always a good decision.
- Charter Flights from Melbourne to Malaysia – Malaysia offers art, culture, and experiences that make it an increasingly frequent destination of choice for those from Melbourne.