Where in the world can you dance with lemurs, enter humpback whale splash-zone territory, come face to face with bugeye chameleons, or be immersed in the African birdsongs rising from the trees? Madagascar. The island nation of Madagascar is home to countless creatures, where nature was left to unfold in its own special way. Roughly 150,000 of the species inhabiting this region are endemic, existing exclusively on the Great Red Island. Charter a private jet to Madagascar and step into an open-air zoo, with breathtaking landscapes of red deserts, spiny forests and sapphire waters—all in a single destination.
This East African country is the world’s fourth largest island, and is a melting pot of diversity and culture. Inhabited by various migrants, from Africans and Indonesians to Afro-Arabs and Indians, the land is saturated with an eclectic sanctuary of heritage, beliefs, and inherently, delicious Malagasy cuisine. Charter a private jet to Madagascar to experience all this wonderful region has to offer.
Thrill-seeking jetsetters will find this island to be extraordinary. Off-road excursions, phenomenal hiking paths at Tsingy de Bemaraha Strict Nature Reserve, diving in Nosy Sakatia, and resorts so remote, you’ll need a chopper or boat to get there. A fusion of tropical and desert paradise, Madagascar has something for everyone, and is a prime private jet destination for any vacationer.
The town center and capital, Antananarivo (also known as simply Tana) has been headquarters to Malagasy power for over three hundred years. No trip to Madagascar is complete without a stroll through Haute-Ville, a colonial center of vibrantly painted buildings where local restaurants infuse the air with aromatic spices and history is deeply engraved in the steep streets. Charter a private jet to Madagascar with evoJets, and experience an authentic East African getaway.
Private Jet Airports in Madagascar
There are about ten airports in Madagascar, three of which operate international flights. At evoJets, our charter specialists are available to ensure your itinerary is as personalized as possible, to suit the needs of your party. Many of the island’s national parks are highly distinguished sites to fly over and observe from a bird’s eye view. Contact evoJets today and book your private jet to Madagascar.
- Ivato International Airport (TNR / FMMI) — This is Madagascar’s major international airport and is the largest on the island. It is roughly ten miles from the city center and provides one FBO, ensuring your private travel to Madagascar is a priority.
- Toamasina Airport (TMM / FMMT) — Toamasina is the largest city port located on the east coast of Madagascar. While it is a bit of a distance from the capital, it is within close proximity of multiple attractions such as the Nosy Alanana Lighthouse, Place Bien Aimé and a seaside boulevard. This airport may be small in size, but it does provide an FBO for your private jet necessities.
- Sainte Marie Airport (SMS / FMMS) — Île Sainte-Marie is an island off the east coast of Madagascar in the Analanjirofo Region, and is well known for its whale watching opportunities. The airport serving this area is known to be one of Madagascar’s most “modern” facilities, and offers an FBO to suit all incoming and outgoing private travel.
Madagascar Private Charter with evoJets
Embrace the open-air zoo and endemic wildlife unique to this island, or take a dive into the 310 miles of crystal blue coastlines. The lush flora and fauna that blankets the region is so biodiverse, zoologists and plant lovers will be amazed by the ecological atmosphere that is exclusive to this island.
Whether you’re jetting to Madagascar for a personal getaway and a riveting adventure, or researching and diving into the depths of the ecosystem, evoJets is the number one charter jet service to all African destinations.
- Private Jets to Madagascar for Personal Travel — Explore the remote and exclusive resorts central to this island for a relaxing and private getaway unlike any other. Enjoy a pirogue ride around the region, and sun bathe on the sandy beaches with a private jet to Madagascar.
- Private Jets to Madagascar for Research Travel — The island is home to many conservation organizations, and research experts travel to this country for the marine and flora biodiversity exclusive to the nation. evoJets is equipped with specialists to charter your individual research trip or group excursion to Madagascar.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Madagascar
- Charter Private Jets to Madagascar from London – Soar above the congested gates and endless traffic with a private charter to Madagascar.
- Private Jets from Paris to Madagascar – Enjoy a private jet to Madagascar and step into the open-air zoo exclusive to this region.
- Private Flights from Amsterdam to Madagascar – With evoJets, your belongings are secure and your comfort is our priority. Charter a private jet from Amsterdam to Madagascar today!
- Charter Jets to Madagascar from New York – Swap out the concrete jungle for a palm tree jungle after deplaning your private jet to Madagascar.